Dear CBC members and guests,
The Canadian Business Council (CBC) Abu Dhabi invites you to a joint business group event with
Abu Dhabi Ports
Be Part of the Next Big Growth Story
Sunday, March 18, 2018
Abu Dhabi Ports and #KIZAD Khalifa Industrial Zone Abu Dhabi in association with
* Canadian Business Council (CBC) Abu Dhabi
* AmCham Abu Dhabi,
* Canadian Business Council Dubai and Northern Emirates
* Chilean Embassy in Abu Dhabi
are delighted to invite you to an exclusive business networking event. Join us to see first-hand the business opportunities within KIZAD and the 100-square kilometer Khalifa Port Free Trade Zone, the largest zone of its kind in the Middle East and future business platform for the growing trade, logistics, and manufacturing sectors. Meet your fellow business leaders as well as the KIZAD commercial team and explore business opportunities, expand your presence and evolve your business.
The event will also include a panel discussion featuring:
• Fahad Muaid F. Al Ahbabi - Director of Foreign Direct Investment, Abu Dhabi Investment Office, Abu Dhabi Department of Economic Development
• Abdulkareem Al Masabi - Executive Vice President, Abu Dhabi Ports Company
• Edwin Lammers - Vice President, Commercial and Business Development, KIZAD Industrial Zones, Abu Dhabi Ports Company
• Kim Larsen - Vice President, Commercial and Business Development, Abu Dhabi Ports Company
• Ross Thompson - Acting Chief Commercial and Strategy Officer, Abu Dhabi Ports Company
• Gain insights on the future plans of the Emirate of Abu Dhabi
• Learn about the business opportunities in various sectors in Abu Dhabi
• Explore the business facilities and incentives offered by KIZAD and Khalifa Port Free Trade Zone
• Hear from a panel of experts about Abu Dhabi’s Economic Diversification Plan
• Network with business leaders from across the UAE
Date: Sunday, March 18, 2018
Time: 5:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Venue: Emirates Ballroom, JW Marriott Marquis Dubai, UAE.
FREE. Includes dinner and beverages.
No later than noon on Thursday, March 15, 2018.
Please note that space is limited.
The event is free for all members and guests. To register, email email@example.com or call 02 626 8663
My Guide website?