After 10 successful property expos all over the country, Zameen.com is now ready to take things to the next level.
In October 2017, Zameen.com is pulling out all the stops to elevate Pakistan’s property market to new heights.
The Pakistan Property Show will be taking the crème of our local real estate industry, and presenting it to a global audience.
This is going to be a historic event, with Pakistani property making its first entrance into the Dubai World Trade Centre – home to the who’s who of the business world.
- Good things are happening to Pakistan’s economy
- GDP growth is expected to hit 5.5% in 2018
- Pakistan’s economy is now worth $300 billion!
- MSCI has upgraded Pakistan Stock Exchange (PSX) to the Emerging Market Status
- Foreign investment from $200 million to $500 million is expected, according to JS Global Research
- Gwadar is expected to see a 300% growth in property value in the next three years
- And more
Investors are waking up to the potential the country has, so what better time to take the best projects the country has to offer directly to them, than now?
Exhibitors who are coming to Dubai with us will be getting direct access to international leads, overseas Pakistanis, multinational investors, and more.
Join us on October 20 & 21, at Za'abeel Hall 5, as we take Pakistan’s realty market to the big leagues!
Dream Big. Dream Dubai.
My Guide Website?