- Immerse yourself in Arabian culture and life at the Al Khayma Heritage House
- Tour the Heritage House and learn about the history of UAE from your guide
- Try out henna painting, get an Arabian makeover, and try optional Emirati food
- Enjoy an exclusive walking tour to explore Al Fahidi and the Coffee Museum
- Hop on an abra water taxi to ride down the creek and visit a gold and spices souk
Enjoy a guided tour of Dubai’s famous sights, including the Al Fahidi Historical District, Al Seef street, and the Gold Souk. Take the chance to try some traditional tea and coffee at Al Khayma Heritage Restaurant and ride the Abra water taxi down Dubai Creek.
Be welcomed with Arabic tea at Al Khayma Heritage Restaurant, where later you will also try luqaimat (Arabic sweet dumplings), Ragag (traditional Emirati homemade bread), and camel milk ice cream.
Later, explore this Michelin Bib Gourmand-awarded restaurant further and learn more about the Arabian culture and lifestyle. Admire traditional interiors and architecture. Listen to your expert guide as they tell stories on how UAE has developed from a desert with tents to reaching Mars.
Explore the Emirati bedroom with its antiques, admiring the architectural development from the tent replica at the restaurant to traditional Arish buildings made from the leaves of date palms to the megastructure. Try your hand at henna painting while indulging in a traditional Arabic makeover.
Then, head towards the Al Fahidi Historical District. Wander alongside the water on Al Seef street and enjoy the peaceful atmosphere with local stores. Stop at the Coffee Museum, and celebrating an important part of Arabic culture. See a nearby mosque and admire the architectural style.
Take a trip on the Abra water taxi along Dubai Creek. Watch the ships and buildings of Dubai’s skyline pass you by. Leave the water taxi and enter into the Gold Souk, exploring the collections of gold jewellery.
Professional tour guide
Al Khayma Heritage House entry
Walking tour of 'Al Fahidi' old town
Welcome drinks (Arabic coffee and tea with dates)
Emirati food tasting (Rogag, Luqaimat, Karak tea, veg samosa, camel milk ice cream)
Coffee Museum entry
Abra water taxi fees
Bottle of water
- The Coffee Museum and Coins Museum close at 5:00 PM, so if you choose the 5:00 PM time slots, it will not be part of your trip
Dubai Museum is temporarily closed
This tour is not recommended for infants
The Coins Museum remain closed on Saturdays and Sundays.
Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund