Come hell or high tension, RAD is here to teach everybody and every body a thing or two about how the world is meant to move. Our muscle-mastering massage, mobility and recovery tools are some of most innovative ever created. Ever. We stand for taking better care and treating our bodies right—never letting tight muscles or misalignment dictate the direction of our lives. RAD means release. RAD means forward motion. RAD means feeling better, freeing restrictions and getting to the root of relief.
We believe that every day is an opportunity to do right by your life and body, and we’re here to provide the exclusive tools and expert knowledge to help you do it.
DESCRITPION OF COURSES
RAD MOBILITY 1:
RM-1 takes a decade of research and experience in fascia and distills it down into the key points you’ll need to understand the latest knowledge and teach it to your clients. You’ll learn about how the latest changes in fascial research can help affect the success of your clients.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
• Learn about how pain affects movement and the tools you can use to help assess the situation
• How mobility works in the body, the types, and definitions Self- Myofascial Therapy (SMT), what it is, and how it works (Hint: It’s probably different than you think!)
• The Do’s and Don’ts of mobility and SMT work. Become an expert in what to do and how to do it
• The RAD tools are designed very specifically.
• We’ll take you through the deeper levels of function and application
RAD MOBILITY 2:
This course reconciles the latest research on pain, mobility and manual therapy with the techniques used by industry experts. Not all parts of the body are equal and we will give you the secret to determining where to release on the body along with the movements and exercises that will make the changes permanent.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
• A global body reading assessment that can identify postural imbalances and a strategy for balancing the myofascial chains
• A treatment methodology that will help you prioritize which body system to address including muscular, fascial, skeletal and nervous systems of the body
• A review of the anatomy for regions of the entire body along with assessments that will identify mobility impairments
• Three different release techniques using the RAD Roller mobility tools for each of these regions that will accomplish different goals
• Active mobilizations and stability drills that will make give you lasting results
AGENDA: November 24th & 25th
Rad Mobility 1 (November 24th)
Day 1: 8 am - 7pm
Rad Mobility 2 (November 25th)
Day 2: 8am - 7pm
• REPS & CMES are available
• RAD MOBILITY 1 & 2: 2900 AED (This includes an “All-In-Muscle Kit”)
• RAD MOBILITY 1: 1750 AED (Without kit)
FOR MORE DETAILS: Email email@example.com
My Guide Website?