Abu Dhabi City Tour7 Reviews
Discover the historic monuments and modern developments of Abu Dhabi on a day trip from Dubai. Marvel at the deluxe Emirates Palace Hotel ,stop at the Heritage Village, see Ferrari World on Yas Island, and much more.
- Visit the magnificent Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque from inside
- Enjoy a great photo stop at the luxury Emirates Palace Hotel
- Discover the modern developments and historic monuments of Abu Dhabi
- Learn about the more traditional activities of the Arabs at Heritage Village
- Stop at the ferrari world and the Formula One track
DescriptionFollowing a pick-up from your hotel or accommodation, you will be heading to Abu Dhabi for approximately 1 hour drive. Stop to visit sheick zayed grand mosque from inside and admire its golden minarets Continue the drive nearby the leaning Capital Gate Hyatt Hotel that’s looking like bisa tower before discovering one of the fantastic landmarks of the city at the stunning Emirates Palace Hotel, boasting 1.3 kilometers of private beach and 85 hectares of gardens. Next, experience the more traditional side of the city at Heritage Village, where the museum details the customs of the Arabs before the discovery of oil. Marvel at the dynamic developments of Saadiyat Islands. Then, en route back to Dubai, see the world’s only theme park dedicated to the Ferrari marque, along with the UAE’s high-tech Formula 1 racing circuit at Ferrari World on Yas Island.
IncludesDrinking water throughout the tour Local guide Transportation German guide available Lunch (available on request ,you can coordinate that with your guide)
- Please wear comfortable shoes
- Don't forget your sunglasses
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship. No shorts or sleeveless tops are allowed. Knees and shoulders must be covered for both men and women. You risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these requirements
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability