Abu Dhabi City Tour with 1-Hour Yacht Ride26 Reviews
Embark on an exciting journey through Abu Dhabi, the capital city of the U.A.E and the hub for some of the most spectacular and iconic landmark attractions that the region has to offer.
- Discover the U.A.E.’s expensive capital city with an expert tour guide
- Admire the beautiful masterpiece, the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque
- Marvel at Abu Dhabi’s innovative developments such as the Yas Island’s F1 circuit and the Ferrari World amusement park
- Take a 1-hour yacht ride along the Yas Island Marina
- Enjoy the scenic drive along the Corniche and through Saadiyat Island
DescriptionEscape Dubai and travel to Abu Dhabi on this comprehensive full day tour. Learn about the rich history of the capital city as you travel along the Gulf Coast and visit the amazing Sheikh Zayed Mosque. You’ll be picked up from your hotel for the drive to Abu Dhabi. Along the way, you will pass by Jebel Ali Port, the largest man-made port in the world. In Abu Dhabi, your first stop will be at the iconic Yas Island, which features the stunning Yas Links Golf Course, Yas Viceroy Hotel, and the Yas Marina F1 race track. This island is also home to Ferrari’s iconic theme park. Your tour will stop outside Ferrari World so you can take photos before heading to the Yas Marina for a 1-hour yacht ride. Soak in the sun as you view the developments of Yas Island from the sea. After the yacht cruise, your tour continues along the corniche road to the upcoming development of Saadiyat Island. This island aims to become the cultural hub of the capital city with various art and culture venues planned in the future. You’ll visit the island’s purpose-built visitor center, Manarat Al Saadiyat (Arabic meaning “a place of enlightenment”). The visitor center includes an interactive narrative on the history and cultural vision behind the island. Next, you’ll get a glimpse into life in the past at the Abu Dhabi Heritage Village before a short lunch break at Marina Mall. After lunch, your tour will continue along the picturesque Corniche road and on through the city to experience Abu Dhabi city life. You'll see the magnificent Emirates Palace, old traditional Emirati houses and a Majlis (traditional meeting place) in the Al Bateen area, and the Al Bateen Palace. Finally, you'll visit the spectacular Sheikh Zayed Mosque. This opulent construction accommodates over 300,000 worshippers and welcomes Muslims and non-Muslims from around the world. This beautiful mosque is known for its diverse Islamic architecture and pure white color. Following the mosque visit, your tour will return to Dubai where you’ll be dropped off at your hotel.
IncludesHotel pickup & drop-off in Dubai Transport by coach or minivan Professional guide 1-hour yacht cruise Lunch Entrance to Emirates Palace Tickets to Ferrari World Abu Dhabi (tour stop will be outside the theme park only) Snacks
- Entrance to Sheikh Zayed Mosque is closed during Friday prayers. Your tour stops may occur in a different order than listed as a result.
- During religious holidays and festivals, it may not be possible to visit Sheikh Zayed Mosque.
- Mosques have very strict dress codes. Women must wear long loose clothing, ensure arms and legs are fully covered, and wear a head covering at all times. Men must ensure that knees and shoulders are covered. Failure to follow dress codes will result in entry to the mosque being refused. The tour operator is unable to provide suitable clothing.
- Temperatures can be cool from November to February and extremely hot from June to September. Casual, loose fitting clothing is recommended, along with a light sweater in the winter.
- Bring a hat, sunglasses, sunscreen, and your camera.
- Pickup times may vary as this is a shared tour.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability