My Guide Website?
Abu Dhabi Full-Day Sightseeing Photography Tour From Dubai42 Reviews
Explore the history of Abu Dhabi, capital city of the United Arab Emirates with a professional photography session. Visit the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque a masterpiece of Islamic architecture, marvel at the Emirates Palace, and admire the Etihad Tower.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Dubai:If youʻre booking your trip to Dubai last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Dubai: Discovery Scuba Diving for Beginners In Fujairah
- From Dubai: Al Ain Garden City Full-Day Sightseeing Tour
- Dubai Marina: Yacht Tour with Breakfast or BBQ
- Dubai: 17-Minute Helicopter Flight Over The Palm Jumeirah
- Dubai: Old Dubai Walking Tour with Water Taxi Ride & Snacks
- Benefit from exclusive photograph coverage during the tour
- Admire the pristine architecture of the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque
- Make photo stops at the Emirates Palace and Etihad Towers
- Take a drive along the Abu Dhabi Corniche
- Embrace the Arabian craftsmanship and cultural heritage at the Qasr Al Watan Palace
DescriptionDiscover the heritage, vibrant present, and thrilling future of Abu Dhabi on a full-day tour of the largest emirate in the United Arab Emirates. After the pickup from your preferred location in Dubai, you will drive through the Gulf coast of Abu Dhabi. During this approximately 90-minutes drive to the Capital Emirates, you can listen to the fascinating stories on the cultural significance of the city. Visit the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque and admire its architectural wonder. There you can see some of the finest architectural designs, floral patterns, and calligraphies. After the Grand Mosque visit, you will proceed to the Corniche area, where you can witness excellent waterfront views of Abu Dhabi. Then you will pass by one of the foremost landmarks of the city, the Emirates Palace. Afterward, you will take a break for a photo-session at Etihad Towers, a union of five elegant towers. Your next stop will be at the Marina Mall, where you can have lunch from its restaurant or food court. After enjoying the lunch we will visit the Qasr Al Watan Palace located in the Presidential Palace of the UAE. Learn about the historical treasures and cultural heritage of the palace. After the tour your guide will take you back to your chosen location.
IncludesPick up and drop-off in central Dubai Licensed tour guide Transportation in an air-conditioned vehicle Access to the Palace, Garden, and other public spaces within the premise of Qasr Al Watan Cold mineral water
- • This tour is not wheelchair accessible • You cannot visit the Sheikh Zayed Mosque on Saturdays or Islamic festival holidays
- You will be refused entry if you do not adhere to the strict dress code
- Women must wear long loose clothing, fully cover their arms and legs, and cover their heads at all times to visit mosques and the local partner may provide a long Abaya with scarf (long black dress attire)
- Men must cover their shoulders and not show above their knees to visit the mosque but the local partner will not provide any clothing for men
- Tattoos must be covered to visit mosques • The tour duration is between 8 and 9 hours, subject to traffic conditions • It is not recommended to book this tour for Friday if you have a return flight on the same day because the drop-off is dependent on traffic conditions and cannot be guaranteed • This tour might operate in 2 different languages at the same time
- Large luggage won't be accepted during the tour