My Guide Website?
Al Ain: Full-Day Tour from Dubai2 Reviews
Experience warm hospitality in Al-Ain on this private day trip from Dubai. Follow your Emirati-awarded guide to see the secrets of this amazing, welcoming Al Ain city in environment.
- Meet locals, and eat dates and drink tea in their living room
- See the landmarks of the Emirates up close: hawks, camels, Bedouins, and more
- Sample delicious Arabic cuisine and discover the artists of the UAE
- Sit under palm trees in a picturesque area and take a break for some chai tea
- Benefit from the personal touches of a private tour just for you and your group
DescriptionVisit Al-Ain, a unique UAE city, on this day trip from Dubai. Tour the second-largest city in the Emirate of Abu Dhabi and see the residences of powerful families in magnificent buildings, the most important universities, picturesque oases, exciting markets, and the palace of Sheikh Zayed. On your tour learn interesting facts and stroll through beautiful gardens with palm trees, learn about the irrigation system of the oasis, and discover the role of the hawks. Visit bustling markets with everything on offer from exotic fruits to live animals. Stop at the mineral springs at the foot of the mountain for a refreshing and scenic break. Listen to your guide as they tell you about the country and its people. Visit a camel farm and hear about the training program for racing camels or maybe have the chance for a cup of fresh camel milk. After the visit to the farm, experience the nightlife of Al Ain. Enjoy the culinary delights in the fresh air, under the palm trees with live music. Sit back, relax, and reminisce about your day in Al-Ain.
IncludesTour guide Entrance fees Food and drinks Hotel pickup and drop-off Gazelles, camel, and/or bird spottings Coffee in a private palm garden Time for a camel race, golf, lying in the sand, and more Transportation by comfortable car like a Porsche Cayenne or another SUV Professional photo shooting in HD quality
- The tour operator reserves the right to change the itinerary or cancel the tour due to religious holidays, inclement weather, or unforeseen, uncontrollable circumstances No shoes are to be worn in the living room of the host farmer. Small gifts from your home country are welcome