Arabian Dune Safari1135 Reviews
Get ready for ride of your life during a Dubai desert safari tour. Perfect for adventure enthusiasts, this tour will take you coursing over sand dunes and exploring the desert first-hand. Experience the desert landscape for yourself during this tour.
- Take a wild ride over Dubai's thrilling sand dunes
- Experience the beauty of the Dubai desert first-hand
- Discover an authentic Arabic camp and take part in henna painting, or simply relax with a sheesha!
- Watch as belly dancers and fire dancers enchant you with their moves
- Enjoy a BBQ dinner buffet at the Bedouin campsite
DescriptionLocated very close to Dubai City in an exclusive area in Al Aveer, the Masayaf Desert Camp is a unique oasis in the desert. The dunes around the camp are isolated and fresh, giving a feeling of exclusivity. Enjoy driving in 4-wheel SUVs through the desert for an exciting 20 minutes or so, taking you up and down the dunes, skidding, sliding and bashing these majestic giants. Next, visit the camp for a taste of a traditional experience of the Bedouin culture. The camp itself is a premium ethnic Bedouin camp. A with a rustic and original look and feel, avoiding being labelled as another restaurant in the desert. Endeavoring to offer you tradition without compromising on quality and authenticity. Traditional Gahwa (traditional Arabic Coffee on arrival) is offered upon arrival, along with dates and refreshing wet towels. Tea and coffee is also available. Followed with some native starters which include Shawarma and Falafel. Stroll around the camp and you will find a variety of activities of interest that include a souvenir display stall, a henna tattoo corner and a photo studio area where you can adorn traditional local Dishdashas and Abayas and get your photographs clicked. A camel ride and a hand at Falconry, or ride a Quad Bike for an additional charge. After you settle down, watch local/Middle Eastern entertainment, with the mesmerizing Tanoora Dance, a daring Fire Show followed by a spellbinding Belly Dance show that promises alluring moves to enthralling music. While taking a stroll around the camp or during the ongoing entertainment you have a choice of quenching your thirst with soft drinks and water with compliments. Alternatively, visit a live bar where you can explore some spirits or beer at a charge. Later, taste a sumptuous three course menu with fresh grills, hot freshly baked breads, hot buffet and deserts from the local kitchen followed by fresh fruits. As the tour hosts bid farewell, a vehicle will drive you back to your hotel or destination.
IncludesDune drive Short Camel ride Henna painting Sheesha or hubbly bubbly Arabic costumes Belly dancing Tanoura dance BBQ Dinner Buffet Snacks Water and softdrinks Coffee and tea Dates Alcohol Dune buggy Quad bikes Falconry Souvenirs
- The Evening Desert Safari in Dubai runs 7 days a week
- All drivers are licensed and trained in First Aid
- 4WD Land Cruisers are used for the safari. The cars are fitted with a roll cage to protect occupants from injury in the event of an accident, particularly in the unlikely event of a roll-over in the desert. Seat belts are provided for every passenger. You are insured at all times inside the cars.
- Belly dancing, tanoura dance, and other entertainment activities are not available during Ramadan
- Taking pictures with the falcon birds is not included in the package
- This tour is not recommended for pregnant women, infants, or guests with heart or back problems
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability