My Guide Website?
Arabian Dune Safari1252 Reviews
Get ready for ride of your life during a Dubai desert safari tour. Perfect for adventure enthusiasts, this tour will take you coursing over sand dunes and exploring the desert first-hand. Experience the desert landscape for yourself during this tour.
- Take a wild ride over Dubai's thrilling sand dunes
- Experience the beauty of the Dubai desert first-hand
- Discover an authentic Arabic camp and take part in henna painting, or simply relax with a sheesha!
- Watch as belly dancers and fire dancers enchant you with their moves
- Enjoy a BBQ dinner buffet at the Bedouin campsite
DescriptionVisit an oasis in the desert close to Dubai city and go driving over the dunes in an SUV. Experience Bedouin culture after with traditional coffee and more, then savor a BBQ buffet. After pickup in Dubai, head to the Masayaf Desert Camp. Once there, enjoy driving in 4-wheel SUVs through the desert for an exciting 20 minutes or so, going up and down the dunes, skidding, sliding, and bashing these majestic giants. Next, visit the camp for a taste of a traditional experience of the Bedouin culture. The camp itself is a premium ethnic Bedouin camp with a rustic and original look and feel that endeavours to offer you tradition without compromising on quality and authenticity. Try a traditional Gahwa (traditional Arabic coffee on arrival) upon arrival, along with dates and refreshing wet towels. Tea is also available. Follow this with some native starters, which include shawarma and falafel. Stroll around the camp and find a variety of activities, including a souvenir display stall, a henna tattoo corner, and a photo studio area where you can adorn traditional local dishdashas and abayas and get your photographs snapped Have a camel ride and try your hand at falconry, or ride a quad bike for an additional charge. After you settle down, watch local entertainment, such as a mesmerizing tanoora dance, a daring fire show, and a spellbinding belly dancing show that promises alluring moves to enthralling music. While taking a stroll around the camp or during the ongoing entertainment, you have a choice of quenching your thirst with soft drinks and water. Alternatively, head to the live bar to buy some spirits or beer at a charge. Later, taste a sumptuous three-course menu with fresh grills, hot freshly baked breads, a hot buffet, and desserts from the local kitchen, followed by fresh fruits. As the tour hosts bid farewell, a vehicle will drive you back to your hotel or destination.
IncludesPickup and drop-off from the hotel Dune drive Short camel ride Henna painting Sheesha or hubbly bubbly Arabic costumes Belly dancing (except during Ramadan) Tanoura dance (except during Ramadan) BBQ dinner buffet Snacks Water and soft drinks Coffee and tea Dates
- The Evening Desert Safari in Dubai runs 7 days a week
- All drivers are licensed and trained in First Aid
- 4WD Land Cruisers are used for the safari. The cars are fitted with a roll cage to protect occupants from injury in the event of an accident, particularly in the unlikely event of a roll-over in the desert. Seat belts are provided for every passenger. You are insured at all times inside the cars.
- Belly dancing, tanoura dance, and other entertainment activities are not available during Ramadan
- Taking pictures with the falcon birds is not included in the package
- This tour is not recommended for pregnant women, infants, or guests with heart or back problems