Big Bus Night Tour - Dubai Panoramic Sightseeing Tour105 Reviews
See the best of Dubai by night on a panoramic sightseeing tour. Listen to commentary in one of the 12 recorded languages and hear facts and anecdotes about Dubai's incredible development from a fishing village to the biggest hub in the Middle East.
- Enjoy a nighttime panoramic city tour through Dubai
- Hear fascinating facts and tales about Dubai's rapid development, as well as Emirati history and culture
- See all of the city's top highlights, including the Atlantis Hotel, Burj Khalifa, Dubai's historic sector, and Jumeirah Beach Road
- Stop at Wafi for the Sound & Light show at the Pyramids (15 min)
- Admire the best views of the city from the Big Bus's 13-foot (4-meter) open-top deck
- Choose from several time slots for your convenience
DescriptionExperience the best sights of Dubai and see it illuminated at night on a 2.5-hour bus tour that takes you around the city while educating you on the history of what is considered by some to be the best place to live in the Middle East. Explore this remarkable, modern, and vibrant city from a whole new perspective. Ride around town in a double-decker bus as you pass by Dubai's most famous landmarks. The recorded audio commentary availablie in 12 languages will tell you all about Dubai and its traditions, existing landmarks and future projects during the tour. Hop off the Big Bus at Wafi Mall and enjoy the spectacular Egyptian-themed light and sound show in the Pyramids courtyard. You will see the impressive Deira City Centre, the Wafi and Raffles Hotel, and Sheikh Zayed Road, part of the longest highway in the United Arab Emirates. Then admire the Burj Khalifa, the tallest manmade structure in the world; at 2,723 feet (830 meters), it is truly an amazing sight. From there, explore many more of the city's famous attractions, including the Dubai Mall, Mall of the Emirates, Atlantis on The Palm, the Jumeirah Mosque, Al Dhiyafah Street, Downtown Bur Dubai, Al Maktoum Bridge, and much more.
IncludesRecorded commentary in 12 languages Panoramic sightseeing tour Transport to pick-up and drop off points
- • Please note that it might get windy on the open top deck, so bring a sweater, light jacket, or scarf if you get cold easily (especially during the colder winter months). • There is recorded commentary available in 12 languages. • There is no hop-on and hop-off feature for this tour; the bus will return to the pick-up point. • All buses have a ramp on board making the buses accessible for wheelchairs and people with walking disabilities. • The bus departs from Dubai Mall at 7:45 PM.
- Mobile vouchers are accepted.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability