Dubai: 2-Hour or Full-Day Slope Session at Ski Dubai514 Reviews
Experience the Middle East’s first indoor ski resort with a 2-hour or full-day pass. You’ll have a chance to get away from Dubai's heat while skiing and snowboarding at this unique park. Everything including clothing and equipment is provided.
- Ski and snowboard in Dubai at any time of the year
- Try out the park’s 5 different runs of varying difficulty and length
- Test your skiing skills on the world's first indoor black run
DescriptionAdd to the enjoyment of your stay in Dubai with a 2-hour or full-day pass to Ski Dubai. The resort has 5 ski runs that vary in difficulty, height, and gradient. The longest run is 400 meters and has a fall of more than 60 meters. You can test your skiing skills on the world's first indoor black run. If you’re not quite up to that you can stay on the gentle beginner slopes to practice your turns. There’s nothing you need to bring along in the way of equipment or clothing. Your pass includes ski attire as well as ski boots, skis, and poles. After you’ve made your way down the slopes there is a quad-chairlift and a tow lift to promptly carry you back to the top for another run. If you’re interested in lessons, the resort has qualified professional instructors available. You’ll also find an exclusive retail shop and St. Moritz and Avalanche cafés.
IncludesJacket Trousers Disposable socks Helmets for children Skis Ski boots Ski poles Snowboard Snowboard boots Gloves and beanies Locker rental and key cards rental Refreshments
- Guests need to meet the minimum skill requirements to be able to access the main slope. Skiers and snowboarders not meeting these skill requirements will be required to take lessons.
- The chairlift & the Black Run will be shut for the first two weeks of Ramadan
- Minors (younger than 21 years old) need to be accompanied by an adult
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability