My Guide Website?
Dubai: 45Min Jet ski Adventure with Burj Khalifa Views35 Reviews
Explore the impressive coastline of Dubai along with all of its towering skyscrapers on a fun cruise and exciting jet ski adventure. See the Burj Khalifa and the Burj Al Arab, all while on a Jet Ski.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Dubai:If youʻre booking your trip to Dubai last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Dubai: Luxury Canal Dinner Cruise with Optional Transfers
- Dubai: 17-Minute Helicopter Flight Over The Palm Jumeirah
- Mleiha Desert Safari with Sandboarding, Stargazing & Dinner
- Dubai: Sheikh Zayed Mosque, Fujairah and Khorfakkan Tour
- Dubai: Frame Tickets, Creek, Souks & Blue Mosque Guided Tour
- Create some truly unforgettable holiday memories
- Experience the visual treat of Burj Khalifa and the Dubai Skyscrapers
- Admire the ride in the Arabian open sea near iconic landmarks like Burj Al Arab
- Feel the thrill of a high-powered water ride on a jet ski
DescriptionDiscover the impressive coastline of Dubai along with all of its towering skyscrapers on a fun cruise and exciting jet ski adventure. See the Burj Khalifa and the Burj Al Arab, all while enjoying an exhilarating ride guided by your expert instructor. Meet your instructor at the port for a quick and thorough safety talk. Then, begin your jet ski ride with a backdrop of the skyline of Dubai and its tallest building, the Burj Khalifa. Speed and zip around the crystalline waters, losing yourself in the excitement of the moment as your guide takes photos for you to admire later. Feel carefree with the proper safety equipment, a professional guide, and knowing your valuables are stored safely in the provided lockers ashore.
IncludesJet ski (Yamaha VX-C 2023 Wave runner) Safety life jackets Bottled water Safety briefing Certified trainer Pictures taken by the instructor Free locker for your belongings Escort accompanying the ride
- -In case of unsafe weather conditions, the ride will be canceled and you will be asked to reschedule or cancel for a full refund. -Please carry your Emirates ID if you are a U.A.E resident and if you are a tourist, please carry your passport. -Minimum age of 14 years is required to participate. Drivers must be at least 16-years old. -Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level to ride the Jet Ski. -Dress in comfortable clothing. -Personal lockers are available.