My Guide Website?
Dubai: 5-Hour Sunset Tour with Burj Khalifa Tickets19 Reviews
Discover Dubai in the evening on this private 5-hour tour. Visit the Dubai Marina, the Palm Islands, the Atlantis hotel, and Souk Madinat Jumeirah. Enjoy dinner at an Arabic restaurant and admire the breathtaking view from the Burj Khalifa.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Dubai:If youʻre booking your trip to Dubai last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Visit Souk Madinat Jumeirah and enjoy a fantastic view of Burj Al Arab
- Stroll through Dubai Marina
- Explore the Palm Islands and stop for photos at the Atlantis Hotel
- Enjoy dinner at an Arabic restaurant
- Visit the Burj Khalifa and admire the fountain display at the foot
DescriptionDiscover Dubai in the early evening and at night on this fantastic sunset tour. You will be picked up from your hotel in Dubai by your tour guide and driven in a comfortable all-terrain vehicle. Stop off at Dubai Marina and walk past numerous restaurants and cafes. Enjoy the view of the city and its fascinating architecture. Visit the artificial Palm Islands and the stunning Atlantis Hotel. The tour continues on to Souk Madinat Jumeirah, a little Venice in the Arab world. From here, you can admire the fantastic view of the landmark of Dubai, the Burj Al Arab. Then, enjoy dinner at a traditional restaurant at an Arabic restaurant with local specialties, salads, and teas. The largest fountain display in the world takes place every evening at the foot of Burj Khalifa. At the end of the tour, you can ride up to the 124th floor and admire the breathtaking view of the city illuminated at night.
IncludesHotel pickup from central Dubai Tour guide Dinner including soft drinks Entrance to Burj Khalifa
- The Burj khalifa visit will be at the end of the tour so you can see the city illuminated at night
- After your visit to Burj Khalifa you can choose to return to your hotel on your own
- The tour duration includes pickup and drop off