My Guide Website?
Dubai: Al Marmoom Oasis Vintage Safari, Dinner & Stargazing256 Reviews
Travel to Al Marmoom Conservation Reserve on this all-inclusive trip. Ride in a vintage car, join a camel caravan, visit an authentic Bedouin village, enjoy a BBQ dinner and stargaze with a telescope.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Dubai:If youʻre booking your trip to Dubai last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Set out in a vintage G-Class and spot desert animals on the ride
- Feel the thrill and fun of riding a camel caravan around the desert
- Wander through a Bedouin Village and snap pictures of the stunning oasis
- Savor a delicious 6-course Bedouin dinner followed by a dessert
- Indulge in a memorable stargazing session enjoying the beauty of the desert sky
DescriptionEnhance your travel experience in Dubai with a safari on a vintage Mercedes Benz G-class at the Al Marmoom Oasis. The exploration begins with a timely pick-up from your hotel, followed by a ride to the oasis in an air-conditioned vehicle. An evening desert safari through the silky dunes of Al Marmoom Oasis is the best way to enjoy the amber beauty of the desert. Feel like you're flying as you ride in this open-air vehicle, clicking the best photos and spotting wild animals along the way. At the authentic Bedouin Village, you’ll be welcomed in an Emirati way with coffee gahwa and sweets. hop on a camel caravan to explore the grandeur of the desert up close and in a traditional way. Head back to the village, where you’ll also enjoy indulging in a live Arabic coffee-making and tasting session. Enjoy exploring the village constructed with natural materials, while your guide narrates the untold stories about the old Bedouin lifestyle and culture. Then, it is time to enjoy a sunset in the scenic beauty of wavy dunes. Inside the camp, the local ladies will demonstrate the Emirati cooking style by preparing luqaimat ─ dumplings and flatbread. Spending time in the village is a great way to take part in Bedouin entertainment programs and savor the most authentic 6-course Emirati dinner. Afterwards, when the lights are turned off, your experience will be enriched with a stargazing session and a brief about how the Bedouins used stars for navigation. As the tour draws a close, you will be driven back to your hotel or accommodation in Dubai.
IncludesPickup, drop-off, and transfers Air-conditioned vehicle Traditional welcome at a Bedouin village Ride in a vintage G-Class (30-40 minutes) Camel caravan ride (10-12 minutes, repeated twice) Arabian makeover (Kandura for men, Abaya for women to be returned after use) Authentic 6-course Bedouin dinner (set menu) Bedouin-style entertainment Bedouin stories narrated by your guide Stargazing with a telescope Unlimited water and soft drinks Live station for Arabic coffee, tea, and luqaimat (Emirati sweets)
- The tour duration is fixed for all tours and activities, but it may vary depending on city traffic. The duration of the tour includes both pickup and drop-off timings as well Pregnant women and people with back or neck problems should consider their condition before deciding to participate in this activity. If necessary, get in touch with the local partner before the tour so they can customize your trip Children below 5 years old are not permitted to join the camel ride; they will need to stay with an adult at the Bedouin village or follow the camel caravan The activity provider is not responsible for any lost belongings during the trip Pickup timing is subject to change due to the emerging summer heat: 1 hour earlier in the morning and 1 hour later in the afternoon. A notification shall be sent in advance in case of any changes