My Guide Website?
Dubai: Atlantis Aquaventure & Lost Chambers Aquarium Ticket1751 Reviews
Save money on individual admissions with unlimited access to 2 of Dubai's best water-based attractions. Get an adrenaline rush on the slides at Aquaventure Waterpark and marvel at marine animals in the Lost Chambers Aquarium.
- Jump into a world of excitement at the Middle East's number 1 water park
- Visit the UAE's largest aquarium with over 65,000 marine animals
- Watch the sharks and rays being feb by marine specialists
- Chill at the private beach exclusively for Aquaventure visitors
- Ride the wave at the brand-new Surf'd Up wave riders at Aquaventure
DescriptionExperience the rides and slides of the Aquaventure Waterpark and then discover more than 65,000 marine animals up close at the Lost Chambers Aquarium at the Atlantis the Palm Hotel on Palm Jumeirah, Dubai. Skip the long lines to Aquaventure Waterpark and then brave the world’s first dual waterslide within a waterslide. Get your pulse racing on 30 slides and attractions, laugh your way down Dubai’s longest Lazy River, and relax on 500 meters of private beach. Prepare to do battle with the King of the Sea at the Tower of Poseidon or ride through the dark and twisting Aquaconda water tunnel. Grab an inner tube and face the rapids of a tidal river or experience the dramatic wave surges of The Torrent. Get up close to more than 65,000 marine animals at the Lost Chambers Aquarium. Walk amongst the ruins of a lost city and get a behind the scenes look at what it is like to be a marine animal expert. Encounter sharks and rays at close proximity and feel some of the world’s most exotic invertebrates in the touch tank.
IncludesUnlimited access to the Water Park, Aquarium, and Surf’s Up on selected date of ticket Access to Shark Feedings and Aquaventure Beach
- Please note that ticket prices are based on height, and not age. Children's tickets are for children 1.2 meters or shorter (3'3). Anyone above this height must purchase an adult ticket (they will then be able to access more rides)
- Appropriate swimwear is required to use the facilities at Aquaventure Waterpark and the beach. Thongs, transparent bathing suits, underwear, denim and very loose clothing, such as abayas and dishdashas are not permitted in the water. Headscarves are only permitted if properly secured without any loosely flowing material
- You cannot take food and drinks into the Aquaventure Waterpark. You will be asked to dispose of any food and drinks you are carrying upon entrance
- Ticket admissions are only valid on the same day. You must use them in 1 day
- Lockers can be rented for a small extra cost when you enter the Water Park
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now