My Guide Website?
Dubai: Bike the Red Dunes, Camel Rides, Sandboarding and BBQ1810 Reviews
Savor the adventures of Lahbab Desert by indulging in activities like a quad bike ride to explore the red dunes, a camel ride, and sandboarding. Visit a Bedouin camp and experience their culture by enjoying activities and entertainment along with a BBQ.
- Take an adventurous quad bike ride over the steep red dunes
- Try sandboarding and experience the thrill of gliding through soft sands
- Savor a delicious barbecue buffet
- Enjoy a local tanoura show and belly dancing performance
DescriptionStart the tour with pick up from your hotel or preferred location in Dubai by the travel guide in a comfortable air-conditioned vehicle. Then, set off together for the magnificent Lahbab Desert where you can taste the thrill of desert adventure and beauty of Bedouin culture. Upon arrival in the desert, enjoy a short break during which you can refresh and use the toilet if required before starting your quad bike adventure. Listen to your guide as they give you safety instructions on quad biking including how to wear the helmet. Now, put on your protective gear, hop on the quad bike, and kick-start your 1-hour bike ride. Feel the thrill and adrenaline rush as you race through the sand surmounting the red dunes. Follow the instructions provided by your leader and to conquer the red dunes with this wonderful biking experience. As you get to the peak of the dunes with the bike ride, take a short break to relax and breathe in the beauty of the desert terrains. Later, try your hand at sandboarding. Strap the board onto your shoes and slide down the dunes. Don't be scared to fall off your board, it is just like landing in a sea of silk. While enjoying the sport, don't forget to click some pictures of your fun-filled adventure and the serene desert. Now, ride back to your starting point to proceed to the ravishing Al Khayma desert camp. Upon arrival at the camp, be welcomed with the traditional Arabian coffee, sweets, and dates. Hereafter, meet your friendly camel and enjoy a ride in the desert admiring the beauty of the dunes. Return to the camp to take part in some traditional activities like posing with the falcon, Henna tattoos and Shisha smoking. Finally, as the entertainers take the stage, enjoy a Tanoura show and belly dancing performance while savoring the taste of a delicious BBQ meal. As the red dunes desert adventure comes to an end, your tour guide will take you back to your hotel or preferred location in Dubai.
IncludesHotel pick-up and drop off Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle 1-hour quad bike ride, with fuel and helmet Al Khayma Desert Camp visit Experienced instructor Sandboarding Short camel ride Camel feeding Welcome drink of Arabic coffee Henna painting, on women's hands Shisha smoking Tanoura and belly dancing show Unlimited water and soft drinks BBQ buffet with vegetarian and non-vegetarian options Separate bathroom facilities for men and women Cold mineral water in the vehicle Alcoholic beverages Dune bashing with a 4x4 Car
- Please note that if your skin is sensitive to henna, it is advised not to do it
- Tour duration is around 6-hours including a 1-hour quad bike tour and pickup and drop-off
- Minimum age is 10 and participants under 16 must be accompanied by an adult
- Any damage, injuries or items lost during the quad tour are not covered by insurance and are the participant's responsibility
- All participants must sign an indemnity form before the tour
- Entertainment activities (Tanoura and belly dance) will not be available on November 9, 2019 and March 22, July 30, August 20, and October 29, 2020, or any other special Islamic days as per UAE law (dates may vary)
- During the holy month of Ramadan (April 23- May 23, 2020) you can only see the tanoura dance and fire shows as there are restrictions on belly dancing under UAE law
- Shared bike option is unavailable for single travelers
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now