My Guide Website?
Dubai: Blue Mosque and Palm Jumeirah Tour with Frame Entry13 Reviews
Discover the Museum of the Future, the Blue Mosque, and Palm Jumeirah on a shared tour of Dubai with roundtrip transportation. Explore lively souks and enjoy entry tickets to the Dubai Frame.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Dubai:If youʻre booking your trip to Dubai last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Discover Dubai's innovative architecture at the Dubai Frame and Future Museum
- Shop local products and specialty items at the Dubai's spice and gold markets
- Experience Dubai luxury at the Palm Jumeirah and the Burj Al Arab hotel
- Visit Dubai's main attractions, from the Blue Mosque to The Pointe
- Learn about Islam during a visit to the Al Farooq Omar Bin Al Khattab Mosque
DescriptionDiscover the main attractions of the new and old parts of Dubai on a guided tour with pickup and drop-off, roundtrip transportation, and entry tickets to the Dubai Frame. Explore the best of both sides of the city at highlights like the Blue Mosque, Palm Jumeirah, and the Museum of the Future. After pickup directly at your hotel, start your tour by visiting one of the biggest man-made Islands, Palm Jumeirah. See The Pointe and the Jumeirah beach before witnessing one of the most luxurious hotels in the world, the Burj Al Arab. Continue to Al Farooq Omar Bin Al Khattab Mosque to learn more about the local beliefs and Islam (clothes for the mosque will be provided). Stop to admire the architecture of the Museum of the Future before heading to the old city. Enter inside the Dubai Frame to see the old and the new city in one place. Take photos of views from the frame, then visit Dubai's souks (local markets). Finish off your tour by exploring the Dubai Spice Souk and Gold Souk and learning how to shop for local items.
IncludesPickup and drop-off Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle Live guide Dubai Frame entry tickets Mosque clothes Water
- The tour duration varies based on the traffic