Dubai Burj Khalifa Tickets: Level 124 & 12529029 Reviews
Witness unforgettable, panoramic views over Dubai from the observation deck of the iconic Burj Khalifa, the world's tallest building. Let your jaw hit the floor as you are elevated up 125 floors to fantastic 360-degree views over the Arabian Gulf.
- Behold Dubai from the tallest skyscraper on the planet, the Burj Khalifa
- Take a jaunt to the 125th floor in the world’s fastest elevator
- Enjoy 360-degree views over Dubai and the Arabian Gulf
- Watch the sun set over the city from the observation deck in the sky
- Feast your eyes on The Dubai Fountain from your privileged vantage point
DescriptionTake the world’s fastest elevator to the clouds as you ascend Dubai’s iconic Burj Khalifa skyscraper. Also holding the title of being the world's tallest building, a ride up to the 125th floor is a must for all those wanting to tick this feat off their bucket list. See the sights for miles from the observation deck balcony – a heart-stopping moment not to be forgotten. Dominating the skyline, the Burj Khalifa structure towers over Downtown Dubai at a staggering 2,723 ft (830 meter). Enjoy the bird’s eye view of the surrounding emirate with breathtaking 360-degree panoramas at your disposal. By day or night, the experience is picture-perfect. Learn all there is to know about the architecture and technology behind this Middle Eastern icon while feasting your eyes on live, historic, and night views of the city with one of the deck's telescopes. Why not purchase a souvenir photograph taken at the entrance of the 125th floor to show off this unforgettable experience to your nearest and dearest. Watch the Dubai Fountain show from the world's highest building with synchronized music that can be heard in the Burj Khalifa observation decks. Marvel at the world's largest dancing fountain, set on the Burj Khalifa Lake, from your panoramic viewpoint. If you would like to see this spectacular show, you are advised to book for approximately 30 minutes before the fountain show you would like to watch in order to get a good spot.
IncludesEntrance ticket at the selected time Use of the viewing telescopes Wi-Fi throughout the attraction Cost of souvenir photograph Audio guide hire (approximately AED 25)
- Your booking will be confirmed up to three months before your visit
- Due to high demand, your chosen time slot may not be available: if this happens you will be allocated a new time slot half an hour before or after your original choice
- There may be a line at the observation deck exhibits
- Children under the age of 4 go free of charge
- A deposit and photo ID is required for hiring an audio guide
- Guests aged 8 – 12 have the option of a special children audio tour
- Dubai Fountain schedule: Daily except Friday: 1:00 PM & 1:30 PM Friday: 1:30 PM & 2:00 PM Evening Shows Daily: 6:00 PM to 11:00 PM (every 30 minutes) If you would like to see the fountain show, you are advised to book for 30 minutes before this to get a good spot.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability