My Guide Website?
Dubai: Camel Desert Safari with Traditional Dinner65 Reviews
Travel back to the days of desert nomads on a tour from Dubai. See the landscape as it was 50 years ago and take a camel ride through the dunes. Enjoy falconry, bread-making demonstrations, and more.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Dubai:If youʻre booking your trip to Dubai last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- See the dunes of the Dubai desert from the back of a camel
- Experience the desert landscape like a Bedouin
- Watch demonstrations of falconry and traditional music and dance (not available during the Holy month of Ramadan)
- Get a henna tattoo painting
- Learn how traditional bread is made in the desert
DescriptionExperience Dubai as it was a half-century ago on a full-day safari of the desert dunes. Following a pick-up from your hotel, head out to the desert landscape and explore it from the back of a camel. Traveling like the ancient nomads, enjoy a stunning journey through the desert on a traditional camel convoy. This is the most authentic way to trace the footsteps of Bedouin travelers. Upon arrival at a Bedouin camp, soak up the atmosphere of the gentle flames from traditional lamps nestled inside a private royal retreat. Demonstrations of traditional activities, such as henna painting, falconry displays, and authentic folk music and dance will keep you entertained (not available during the Holy month of Ramadan). Learn the traditional ways of making bread according to recipes handed down from generation to generation. End with a scrumptious dinner under the stars as history comes to life in an ageless landscape.
IncludesHotel pick-up by air-conditioned vehicle 45-minute camel ride Henna tattoos Aromatic shisha pipes Arabic coffee Bread making demonstration Ghutras (headscarf) Dinner and cultural entertainment
- Please note that this is not a guided tour. There will be an escort for the camel caravan. However, a guide will only be available at the sunset falcon show and heritage camp during dinner
- The camel ride is not recommended for children under the age of 5 • Extended camel rides can be uncomfortable. Please ensure you are in good physical health in order to participate • A portion of your fee is contributed towards local conservation