My Guide Website?
Dubai: Creek, Souks, Blue Mosque & Inside Burj Al Arab Tour121 Reviews
Visit the 7-star Burj Al Arab hotel and marvel at its famous hotel atrium and royal suite. Explore Palm Jumeirah, Blue Mosque, and Al Khayma Heritage Hous, and ride an Abra taxi on this half-day tour.
- Get a rare opportunity to visit inside Burj Al Arab, an iconic luxury hotel
- Enjoy the grandeur of the 18-story hotel atrium, which is inaccessible otherwise
- Relish an exclusive visit to royal suite, the most expensive room in the hotel
- Admire the architectural beauty and cultural importance of the Blue Mosque
- Learn about the Emirati lifestyle and their cuisine at Al Khayama Heritage House
DescriptionStart the tour with hassle-free pickup from your hotel or selected location to the first stop, Palm Jumeirah, the largest man-made island in the world. Experience luxury by visiting the most iconic 7-star luxury hotel in Dubai, Burj Al Arab. Enjoy the warm Arab hospitality with a refreshing drink at the luxurious hotel lounge. Listen to the stories about the history and the foundation of Burj Al Arab. Get escorted to the 180-meter-tall hotel atrium, which is considered the world’s tallest atrium, surrounded by magnificent golden columns. Be guided to the hotel’s most expensive Royal Suite. While you explore the hotel, stop by to capture photographs of the marvelous architectural backgrounds. While at the hotel, visit the experience suite, a specially curated space with digital interactives that lets you relive historical moments. As you move towards the end of the Burj Al Arab visit, savor the taste of dates and coffee, and head to the next destination. Next, relax in the serene atmosphere of the Blue Mosque. Marvel at the architectural beauty, which was inspired by the Blue Mosque of Istanbul. As you calmly wander amid the magnificent domes, learn more about Islamic customs, culture, and architectural significance from our knowledgeable travel guides. Your next stop, the Al Fahidi Historical District, enchants you with a whole different traditional side of the currently alluring Dubai lifestyle. Continue your journey to Al Khayma heritage house, where you can treat your taste buds to authentic ethnic Emirati cuisine, and hear more about their lifestyle. As the tour draws to a close, take a classic Abra taxi across Dubai Creek to the bustling Gold and Spice Souks, where you'll have plenty of opportunities to shop and eat. With some beautiful memories to cherish for a lifetime, return to your hotel in Dubai.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off Transportation in an air-conditioned vehicle Tour guide Entry to the Burj Al Arab hotel Visit the hotel atrium and the Royal Suite Entry to Blue Mosque Entry to Al Khayma Heritage House Welcome drinks Arabic Coffee Dates Abra water taxi fees Mineral water
- The visit to Burj Al Arab may be scheduled for the end of the trip without notice Tour duration may vary depending on the traffic conditions in the city This tour is not wheelchair friendly, but if there are any physically challenged members in your group, please contact us so we may create a private trip Infants join for free if they do not occupy a seat