My Guide Website?
Dubai: Deep Dive or Snorkel Tour at Deep Dive with Transfers3 Reviews
Explore the different sections of a sunken city on this guided tour at Deep Dive in Dubai. Choose from options for snorkeling, a beginners dive, and a dive for certified divers.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Dubai:If youʻre booking your trip to Dubai last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Dive down to a depth of 12 meters on a beginner-level scuba dive at Deep Dive
- Explore the underwater depths on a scuba experience for certified divers
- Discover an amazing sunken city on a fun snorkeling adventure
- Explore in confidence with an instructor and high-quality equipment
- Enjoy the convenience of hotel pickup and drop-off at your hotel in Dubai
DescriptionEnjoy a thrilling underwater adventure at Deep Dive, the world’s deepest indoor swimming pool on this tour that begins with pickup from your hotel in Dubai. Have all the high-quality equipment that you need for snorkeling, a beginner's dive, or a dive for certified divers. Be picked up from your accommodation in Dubai and relax on the air-conditioned transfer to the Deep Dive center. Once you arrive, gear up and get into a 60-meter plunge pool. Discover the wonders of the underwater up as you snorkel or dive in an area that is designed to resemble a ruined, sunken city. Swim over or thorugh walls, furnished rooms, and a sunken car. Reach depths of 12 meters, 18 meters, and 30 meters (depending on your diving certification/experience). Have a scuba diving experience that can be customized according to your expertise. Beginners start the experience with a safety briefing from an instructor. Learn all about the basics of scuba diving and familiarize yourself with the equipment before taking a practice dive in shallow water. Experts may dive further under the guidance of an instructor. Uncover the secrets of the incredible sunken city with the help of a professional instructor will be accompanying you to ensure safety. return to your accommodation with unforgettable memories at the end of your tour.
IncludesDive Equipment Instructor Hotel pickup and drop-off in Dubai
- All alcohol or non-prescription drugs must be avoided for at least 24 hours before diving
- It is necessary to avoid flying or activities at high altitudes such as ascending the Burj Khalifa for at least 18 hours after diving
- For minors, a parent or legal guardian must be present during the experience to provide written consent
- Divers need a medical clearance form from a doctor is required for any health issues
- For certified divers, a scuba diving certification (or an image of it) from a recognized agency must be presented
- Snorkelers must be free from medical conditions that require immediate medical attention or that hinder their ability to snorkel
- All guests are required to fill out the waiver form online before their activity
- For scuba diving is for those aged 10 and above and snorkeling is for those aged 6 and above