My Guide Website?
Dubai: Deluxe Hot Air Balloon Ride with Falconry Breakfast3 Reviews
Watch the sun rise over the Dubai desert, and see camels and gazelles roaming freely as your soar over red dunes on this hot air balloon ride. Treat your taste buds to a gourmet breakfast on landing.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Dubai:If youʻre booking your trip to Dubai last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Soak in stunning sunrise views from a height of 4,000 feet
- Fly over the pristine red dunes of the Arabian Desert in a hot air balloon
- Click photos of camels, white oryx, and gazelles from the balloon
- Be rewarded with a delicious gourmet breakfast after landing
- Get a ride in a Land Cruiser to reach a heritage camp in the desert
DescriptionSatisfy your appetite for adventure with a sunrise hot air balloon experience in Dubai. Upon landing, get a flight certificate and photos. Then, visit a desert heritage camp and be shown around the sand dunes by a licensed safari driver. Tickle your taste buds with a gourmet breakfast. After a hotel pickup, reach the take-off site to meet your pilot for a safety briefing. Once the balloon is fully inflated, hop on board to soar over the Arabian Desert's pristine red dunes. Soak in breathtaking views of the sunrise and take photos of camels, Arabian oryx, and gazelles from up above. Receive your certificate of flight attendance before continuing your adventure with a drive on a limited-edition Land Cruiser through the Dubai desert. Be led to an authentic handmade heritage camp nestled in a royal Arabian Desert retreat. Bring the desert excursion to a fitting end with a delicious gourmet breakfast. If you wish to ride on a desert ship, a short camel ride will always be available. After a memorable desert adventure, return to your accommodation in Dubai.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off Pilot 1-hour hot air balloon flight Soft drinks and juice Water Gourmet breakfast Certificate of flight attendance Group photo with your pilot
- Body weight limit is 120 kg, if guests are more than 120 kg so guest have to pay double charges.