My Guide Website?
Dubai: Desert ATV Safari with BBQ Dinner in a Bedouin camp865 Reviews
Spend an evening in the desert of Dubai on this thrilling safari tour. Dune bash in an ATV, see a desert sunset, ride a camel, watch live entertainment, and enjoy a barbecue dinner at a Bedouin camp.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Dubai:If youʻre booking your trip to Dubai last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Enjoy an evening in the desert of Dubai
- Take a 4WD ride through towering sand dunes
- Ride a camel in the desert and have your hands painted with henna
- Experience warm Bedouin hospitality
- Try a sheesha or hubbly bubbly pipe
- Enjoy a barbecue dinner in a magical desert environment
- Watch exciting belly dancing, tanoura, and haridi dance performances
- Enjoy an optional Quad Bike or Dune Buggy adventure
DescriptionEnjoy an evening adventure in the desert with this tour from Dubai. Ride through the desert sand dunes on an ATV. Feel the wind in your hair as you try sandboarding. Try Arabic coffee and dates. Sit down to a delicious dinner and live traditional entertainment. Departing from your city hotel, drive through golden sand dunes deep into the heart of the desert. You will watch a dramatic desert sunset and have the option of taking either an exciting ATV tour before heading to camp. On arrival at the Bedouin camp, you will receive a traditional Arabian welcome, with an offering of Arabic coffee and tender dates. Enjoy the authentic Arabian ambiance at this typical camp, with traditional carpets, low tables, and cushions for comfortable seating. Having settled in, take a thrilling camel ride into the dunes, or challenge yourself to a sand-boarding adventure. Mark your visit with a traditional Henna hand painting, or simply enjoy the aromatic sheesha pipe under a canopy of stars. Enjoy snacks and unlimited water and soft drinks before the sumptuous main buffet dinner, where you will get to feast on a wide variety of barbecued meats, salads, entrees, and desserts. End the evening watching a performance of exotic belly dancing, an amazing tanoura dancer, and breathtaking Egyptian folk dancer, all under a romantic starlit sky.
IncludesPick-up and drop off transfers Dune drive Short Camel ride Sand boarding Henna painting Arabic costumes Belly Dance Tanoura Dance Fire Dance Barbecue dinner buffet Snacks Water Soft drinks Coffee Dates
- Quad biking is a self-driving activity taken at your own risk and the activity provider’s insurance does not cover it. Any accidents or damages from the activity will be the sole responsibility of the rider and passenger. International travel insurance is recommended as self-driving activities are prone to risk, possibly leading to serious injury. The quad bike and dune buggy rides are optional add-ons that must be selected at the time of booking. Note: Only time for a 1-hour dune buggy or quad bike ride is available. For both, purchase 15-minute add-ons for each. Tour start time equals your pick-up time from Dubai city hotel. Any changes will be communicated via hotel or mobile. Free for children under 3. Pickup can be arranged from Premier Inn Dubai International Airport Hotel.