Dubai: Desert Safari, Camel Ride, Sandboarding & BBQ Options7933 Reviews
Experience a thrilling 4X4 ride through the red Arabian Desert on this evening safari tour. Choose the 4-hour program that includes dune bashing and sandboarding or the 7-hour program with the addition of a BBQ dinner and Bedouin-style camp experience.
- Enjoy dune bashing in Lahbab desert for 30-45 minutes
- Take selfies during a sunset picture-stop
- Try your hand at sand-boarding & enjoy short camel rides
- Savor a delicious BBQ and local cuisine buffet (veg & non-veg)
- Choose from 4-hour or longer 7-hour all-inclusive tour options
DescriptionThis tour provides a thrilling and fun-filled experience to the most remote desert area known as Lahbab. Choose from a 4-hour tour option which includes dune bashing in Lahbab with sand-boarding and camel ride, or opt for a full 7-hour tour option which includes dune bashing, sand-boarding, camel rides, BBQ dinner, and all desert camp activities. Your safari guide will pick you up from your hotel in the 4WD vehicle. Your tour starts with a 50-minute drive into the desert, enjoy interesting views of Dubai from the car window. The guide will answer any of your questions while you learn more about Dubai’s history. Your first stop will be at the desert rest area. Take a 25 minute break as the convoy catches up. While you wait, your safari guide will air-down the vehicles tires to ensure better driving conditions. You can enjoy optional quad bikes if you wish on site. Then you'll take an adventurous 30-45 minute dune-drive across the desert. Enjoy an adrenaline rush as you slide across from one dune to another in 4x4 vehicle. Our drive will take you deeper inside the desert and up until we reach a high desert dune for a photo stop. Admire beautiful 360 degree views of the desert landscape as the sun slowly sets. Use this photo stop to try sandboarding (sand-surfing), before heading to the desert camp. The 4-hour tour program ends here, and you will be returned to your hotel. If you've chosen the 7-hour option, your tour will continue with a visit to the hidden desert camp. When you arrive at camp you will be greeted with Qahwa (Arabic coffee), dates, and Lugamat (traditional sweet) on your arrival to the camp. Your safari guide will brief you about the various activities at the camp. You can hop-on a camel for a short ride, try a shisha pipe, decorate your hands with Henna tattoos, and take pictures in traditional Arabic clothes. As the night settles in, enjoy the scrumptious BBQ dinner of kebabs, hummus, and salads accompanied by sodas, water, and additional drinks from the bar. Enjoy a colorful belly dancing show and Tanura performance, where fast-spinning dancers’ whirl across the stage. Don’t forget to snap some photos with the Arabian falcons that are present at the camp. Finally, after the last show, return to Dubai with your driver and enjoy complimentary drop-off at your hotel.
IncludesPickup and drop-off from your selected hotel Licensed English-speaking safari guide with a 4x4 vehicle Dune bashing 30-45 minutes Sandboarding in the desert Short camel rides (can be repeated) Sunset photo stop in the desert Welcome greeting at camp with Qawha (Arabic coffee), dates & Lugamat (traditional sweet) All desert camp activities including BBQ buffet dinner, Shisha pipe, Tanura & Belly Dance show, henna painting, camel rides and unlimited soft drinks – (with the 7-hour tour option) Cold bottled water in vehicle Alcoholic drinks Quad bikes rental
- All vehicles are fully insured and equipped with safety features, such as roll bars, seat belts, GPS, and a first aid box
- Choose from a 4-hour or a 7-hour tour option. The duration for each tour option is approximate and includes travel, pickup and drop off time back to your hotel
- Tour program subject to change due to religious or other circumstances; certain activities (mainly Tanoura dance and Belly dancing) and alcoholic drinks will not be available on any Islamic days as per UAE law
- Falcons may not be available at the camp during hotter months (mainly in July & August)
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability