Dubai: Desert Safari Photography Session, Camel Ride, & BBQ101 Reviews
Getaway in Dubai with a desert adventure and exclusive photographic tour. Take a camel ride to enjoy the ravishing sunset sights and enjoy a delicious BBQ meal.
- Enjoy a Dubai desert safari with photography coverage
- Try Dune Bashing for 35-45 minutes and sand surfing
- Take a sunset camel ride and capture incredible photographs
- Feast on a barbecue buffet meal of local cuisines
- Smoke a shisha pipe or get henna painted and an Arabian makeover
DescriptionBegin your Dubai desert safari with a prompt pick up from your accommodation in a 4WD vehicle. After the 40-minute drive to reach the Red Dunes for a safari, you can take a quad bike ride if you are looking for more adventure. Enjoy the Dune Bashing activity and try sand boarding with a photo secession. Later, move on to the Bedouin camp where Arabian Qahwa, Luqaimat, dates, and soft drinks will be served as a sign of welcome. You can wear Kandora and Abaya, the traditional Arabian attires, and pose for more photographs. Later, you will be taken for a camel ride to enjoy the most beautiful desert sunset. Take amazing photos with the backdrop of the setting sun. Must-do camp activities include henna tattooing and shisha smoking. Enjoy the Tanoura and belly dance performances. The Bedouin camp entertainment is followed by a lavish barbecue meal and various Arabian desserts. You will be dropped back at your accommodation once the tour ends and photographs of your adventure will be emailed to you.
IncludesPickup and drop-off at your preferred location in Dubai Transportation in an air-conditioned 4WD vehicle English-speaking licensed driver Professional photography coverage Dune bashing for 30 to 40-minutes Sandboarding Camel ride Barbecue meal with vegetarian and non-vegetarian options (if 7-hour option chosen) Luqaimat (sweets), Gahwa (coffee), and dates (if 7-hour option chosen) Unlimited mineral water and soft drinks Henna painting (if 7-hour option chosen) Shisha pipe (if 7-hour option chosen) Tanoura and ladies Khaleeji dance show (if 7-hour option chosen) Belly dancing show (if 7-hour option chosen) Alcoholic beverages Any other expenses not mentioned Quad bike and dune buggy on request, depending on availability
- Children under three years old are not allowed in the car during the dune bashing on a shared trip but you can book a private tour so that the parents have full responsibility
- Pregnant women are not allowed in the car during the dune bashing and it is not recommended for people with back or heart problems or other medical conditions
- The belly dancing will not be available during the month of Ramadan. Tanoura & Belly Dance are not available on 11th September, 19th November, 20th August, 13th April, or any Islamic days as per UAE law
- Large luggage won't be accepted (only handbags or small backpack can be taken during the tour)
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability