My Guide Website?
Dubai: Desert Safari, Sand Boarding & Camp BBQ2160 Reviews
Venture into the desert on this day trip from Dubai. Bash golden sand dunes in a 4WD vehicle, try activities like sandboarding, and savor a buffet dinner at a desert camp while watching live dancers.
- Experience 6 hours on the Red Desert safari
- Feel the excitement during the 30-40 minutes of dune bashing by a modern 4x4 Land Cruiser
- Enjoy a barbecue dinner of authentic Arabic cuisine
- Wear the local Arab attire and sit by the campfire
- Take a short ride on an Arabic camel
DescriptionExplore the desert on this all terrain vehicle day trip from Dubai. Cruise through desert dunes and watch the sun set over the Lahbab dessert. Participate in activities like getting your picture taken with a falcon or getting a henna painting. Eat a delicious BBQ diner with a live show. Have the option to choose a morning tour without dinner and a show or to choose an evening tour with dinner and a show. Pick from private and shared transfer options. Select an option with or without a VIP table. Enjoy the convenience of being picked up at your hotel in Dubai. Relax on the drive to the surrounding desert. Cross the red sands and dunes of Lahbab in a thrilling dune bashing ride in a 4x4 vehicle before admiring the sun setting over the sands. Take a photo of the Bedouins as they cross the desert with their camel trains. Continue to a desert camp to benefit from a host of activities like henna painting, sandboarding, shisha smoking, camel riding, and getting your picture taken with a falcon. Cross the sands on camelback and experience the 'ships of the desert' first-hand or try your hand at sand boarding down the dune for the ultimate adrenaline rush. Get a (removable) henna tattoo on your hands or feet. Watch traditional Arabic entertainment, such as a belly dancing show and the whirling dancers of a tanoura show. Smoke a shisha water pipe. Be served a barbecue buffet dinner of authentic Arabic cuisine in the middle of the desert. Return to your accommodation in Dubai.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off (within Dubai only) Transportation by 4WD Land Cruiser Driver/guide 30-minute dune bashing drive Fuel surcharge Beverages (water, tea, coffee and soft drinks) Buffet dinner Live entertainment Camel rides Henna tattoo
- If you are staying at Al Maha Resort, Bab Al Shams, Jebel Ali Resorts, Expo Village Hotels, Al Maktoum Area Hotels, Jebel Ali Palm Hotels, or Dubai Parks hotels, you must choose the private transfer option Pickup is not available from the Hatta area
- Availability is subject to weather conditions
- Dress code is casual, preferably with sports shoes
- Vegetarian option available. Please advise at time of booking if required
- This tour is not recommended for participants with back problems, heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- There will be no entertainment shows and alcohol served during the Holy Islamic days (if this is the case, you will be informed in advance) •In the open desert, a minimum of 5 groups is required on tours due to the safety concerns and the requirements of the Dubai tourism authority