Dubai: Desert Safari with BBQ and Sheikh Zayed Mosque Tour13 Reviews
Get ready to refresh your eyes and mind as you experience two contrasting delights in this tour — Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque and an alluring desert safari with entertainment shows, camels, and a BBQ dinner
- Feast your eyes on the stunning beauty of the Grand Mosque
- Experience an exciting 4x4 journey through desert sand dunes
- Enjoy a truly Arab experience as you dress up in traditional desert attire and get painted with henna
DescriptionOn the first day of your tour, get picked up in an air-conditioned vehicle from your hotel in Dubai and travel to Abu Dhabi. Once there, marvel at the architectural brilliance of the Sheikh Zayed Mosque, considered to be one of the most beautiful mosques in the world, with its impressive domes and chandeliers, before heading back to your hotel. On day 2, enjoy a traditional desert safari. Get picked up at your hotel and travel into the desert in a 4x4 Land Cruiser. Upon arrival, you may choose to participate in an optional quad bike tour. Try your hand at other activities such as dune bashing and sandboarding before making your way to the camp. Receive a warm welcome of Arabic coffee, sweets, and dry fruits as you prepare for your next activity, a camel ride through the desert. When you get back from your camel ride, watch the sunset from a sand dune and get the opportunity to try activities such as henna painting, shisha smoking, trying on traditional Arab attire and a photo session with a falcon. End the night with a delicious barbeque dinner as you watch a Tanoura belly dance performance before heading back to Dubai where you will be dropped off at your hotel. Alternatively, take the tour over just 1 day with a shortened 4/5-hour safari in the morning or afternoon and a 4-hour mosque tour in the morning or afternoon (depending on which option you choose).
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off All transportation Entrance fees for the mentioned attractions English-speaking licensed driver 30-minute dune bashing session Sandboarding Short camel ride Camel feeding Sunset photo stop (not guaranteed) (7-hour option only) Gaymat (sweets), Gahwa (coffee), and dates (7-hour option only) Henna painting (for ladies) (7-hour option only) Falcon experience (7-hour option only) Shisha smoking (7-hour option only) Shared camp (7-hour option only) Tanura and Ladies Khaliji dance show (7-hour option only) Unlimited soft drinks and cold mineral water (7-hour option only) Barbecue meal with vegetarian options available (7-hour option only) Personal expenses Quad bike and dune buggy options (optional) Alcoholic beverages Accommodation
- On Fridays, the Mosque is open from 5.00 PM to 7.00 PM for tourist. It is also closed during festivals and other specific dates which customers will be made aware of in advance.
- In the Mosque, women must wear long loose clothing that covers their arms, legs, and heads. Appropriate clothing can be provided for women by the local partner if required. Failure to abide by the dress code will result in refused entry. Please note, no clothes are provided for men.
- Pregnant women, infants under age 3 and those with neck or back problems may not participate in dune bashing.
- Casual, loose-fitting clothing is recommended in the summer, along with a jacket in winter.
- As per UAE law, there won’t be any entertainment activities in the camp during Ramadan (April 23 to May 23) and other religious holidays (April 3, August 10 and 31, November 9, and other days).
- It is recommended not to eat 2-3 hours before the safari.
- If your skin is sensitive to henna, it is advised not to do it
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability