My Guide Website?
Dubai Desert Wonder - Half-Day 4WD Desert Safari with BBQ61 Reviews
Travel through the dunes on this guided 4WD safari, stopping at a camel farm. As the afternoon ends see the sunset over the desert, enjoy a delicious barbecue, and watch a belly dancing show.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Dubai:If youʻre booking your trip to Dubai last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Dubai: Discovery Scuba Diving for Beginners In Fujairah
- From Dubai: Al Ain Garden City Full-Day Sightseeing Tour
- Dubai Marina: Yacht Tour with Breakfast or BBQ
- Dubai: 17-Minute Helicopter Flight Over The Palm Jumeirah
- Dubai: Old Dubai Walking Tour with Water Taxi Ride & Snacks
- Drive across the dunes on a desert safari
- Watch the spectacular desert sunset
- Enjoy a belly dancing show
DescriptionEnjoy a 4WD safari as your guide shows you all that the incredible desert has to offer. Drive through the dunes, visit a camel farm, watch the spectacular desert sunset, and enjoy a tasty barbecue accompanied by an entertaining belly dancing show. This tour departs in the afternoon for plenty of opportunities for photos at stops across the desert. After visiting the camel farm, the drive continues to the campsite to marvel at the spectacular sunset. At the campsite, have the option to try camel riding or sandboarding, and have your hands and feet decorated with henna designs. Around the campfire, witness the traditional folk Tanoura dance that is sure to mesmerize you. Enjoy a barbecue dinner and have the option of trying shisha – the famous Arabic water pipe. Before heading back, be entertained by a belly dancer performing a traditional show by the light of the stars.
IncludesPick-up and drop off in a 4WD (Toyota Land Cruiser or similar) from Dubai Port Rashid or Dubai, Sharjah and Ajman hotels. English-speaking guide Dinner Bottled mineral water and soft drinks Belly dancing show Sandboarding Henna design Shisha
- Due to ongoing COVID-19 virus preventative measures, until further notice the experience will not include the Ayala dance
- The Safari will be operated without the belly dance and Tanoura dance during Islamic holidays and serving alcohol during these days is not permitted.
- Lightweight summer clothing is suitable most of the year but sweaters or jackets may be needed for the winter months. Quality sunglasses are advised and photo-chromatic lenses are recommended for those who wear eyeglasses. Hats or head protection is advisable in direct sunlight. The UAE has conservative dress traditions
- Not suitable for those with back/neck problems
- Children under 5 are not permitted on the shared tour