Dubai Desert Wonder - Half Day Desert Safari 4WD53 Reviews
Travel through the dunes on this half-day guided 4WD safari, stopping at a camel farm. As the afternoon ends you’ll see the sun set over the desert, enjoy a delicious barbecue, and watch by a belly dancing show.
- Drive across the dunes on a desert safari
- Watch the spectacular desert sunset
- Enjoy a belly dancing show
- Experience a falcon show
DescriptionEnjoy a 4WD safari as your guide shows you all that the incredible desert has to offer! Drive through the dunes, visit a camel farm, watch the spectacular desert sunset, and enjoy a tasty barbecue accompanied by an entertaining belly dancing show. This half-day tour departs in the afternoon, and you’ll have plenty of opportunities for photos at stops across the desert. After visiting the camel farm, the drive continues to the campsite where you’ll marvel at the spectacular sunset. At the campsite you’ll have the option of trying camel riding or sandboarding, or having your hands and feet decorated with henna designs! Watch a falconer demonstrate the hunting skills of the country's favorite bird and learn why the magnificent falcons are so special. Around the campfire, you’ll witness the traditional folk Tanoura dance that is sure to mesmerize you. Enjoy a delicious barbecue dinner and have the option of trying shisha – the famous Arabic water pipe. Before heading back, you’ll be entertained by a belly dancer performing a traditional show by the light of the stars.
IncludesPick-up and drop off in a 4WD (Toyota Land Cruiser or similar) from Dubai Port Rashid or Dubai, Sharjah and Ajman hotels. English-speaking guide Dinner Bottled mineral water and soft drinks Belly dancing show Camel ride Falcon show Sandboarding Henna design Shisha Gratuities
- Due to ongoing COVID-19 virus preventative measures, until further notice the experience will not include the falcon show or Ayala dance
- The Safari will be operated without the belly dance and Tanoura dance during Islamic holidays and serving alcohol during these days is not permitted.
- Lightweight summer clothing is suitable most of the year but sweaters or jackets may be needed for the winter months. Quality sunglasses are advised and photo-chromatic lenses are recommended for those who wear eyeglasses. Hats or head protection is advisable in direct sunlight. The UAE has conservative dress traditions
- Not suitable for those with back/neck problems
- Children under 5 are not permitted on the shared tour
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability