My Guide Website?
Dubai: Downtown Walking Tour, Burj Khalifa & Emirati Dinner
Explore the streets of Souk Al Bahar and downtown Dubai on a guided walking tour. Visit Dubai Mall, see the Fountain show, admire Burj Khalifa from the outside, and top it off with an Emirati dinner.
- Immerse yourself in Dubai's downtown and Souk Al Bahar on a guided walking tour
- Take the chance to tour one of the largest malls on the planet with a local
- Relish the sight of the Dubai's fountain show with its synchronized music
- Marvel at the architectural grandeur of the Burj Khalifa from the outside
- Learn about Emirati culture while enjoying a tucking into a traditional dinner
DescriptionSet out to explore Dubai's iconic attractions by foot on a guided tour. Stroll around downtown in the company of your guide, take in the synchronized Fountain show, and top it off with a local dinner in the Al Khayma Heritage Restaurant. Stroll through the evocative streets of downtown Dubai as you learn about the Emirate's rich heritage from your guide. Browse the stalls of the Souk Al Bahar, a bustling marketplace and memorable shopping and dining experience. Next, take in a more modern form of retail therapy at the Dubai Mall, one of the world's largest. Encounter its many delights, attractions, and boutiques as you take a peek into a world of air-conditioned luxury. Head back outside to admire the imposing exterior of the Burj Khalifa, the tallest building in the world. Move on to enjoy the Dubai Fountain show, the largest dancing fountain in the world, accompanied by synchronized music. Conclude your experience with a traditional Emirati dinner at the Michelin Bib Gourmand awarded Al Khayma Heritage Restaurant. Afterwards, explore a replica of an old-style Emirati house located in the restaurant.
IncludesGuide Walking tour Transportation in an air-conditioned car Bottled mineral water Dinner
- The Dubai Fountain show only takes place in the evening, with the first performance at 6 PM