Dubai: Emirati Arts and Cultural Walking Tour1 Reviews
Experience something different and less touristic, more deep in culture and history, this tour will complete your visit to Dubai.
- Bask in the glory of tradition in Bastakiya, the oldest district in Dubai
- Indulge in art and culture of the Emirates
- Step into realm of cultural understanding at Sheikh Mohammad Centre
- Visit the women museum
DescriptionThe United Arab Emirates are not only known for their charming hospitality, but also for their vast participation in arts and culture. This tour is organized to begin at Bastakyia, the oldest district of Dubai where you will explore the traditional courtyard houses of Dubai and their impressive architecture. Next, discover the Emirati arts and culture scene by visiting some interesting places like the Majlis Gallery and XVA Art Gallery Hotel & café which have the mission of promoting the works of internationally renowned artists as a meeting place for creative minds. After that, visit the Sheikh Mohammed Center for Cultural Understanding and participate in the heritage tour, a cultural center where you will learn about Islam culture .
IncludesPick-up and drop off from your hotel and pick-up from Dubai internet city metro Transportation Driver/guide English, Entrance fees to the galleries, the women museum and the Sheikh Mohamad for cultural understanding Food and beverages Personal expenses
- Tour departure time: tour starts at 09:00 AM.
- Duration : approximately 4 hours
- Children policy : discount 30% for children under 12
- Languages: tour is operated with a guide in English
- Cancellation: cancel free of charge up-to 72 hours from date of service local time, after that full charge
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability