My Guide Website?
Dubai: Evening Desert Quad Bike Tour with BBQ Dinner1714 Reviews
Discover the hidden delights of the Dubai desert on a quad bike adventure. Enjoy a barbecue dinner and traditional entertainment at a Bedouin camp.
- Drive across the Dubai desert on a quad bike
- Enjoy a lavish BBQ buffet dinner in a desert environment (if option selected)
- Take in a belly dancing and tanoura show by Arabic dancers
- Choose between a shared and a private quad bike safari
DescriptionHead out of Dubai and into the desert for an all-encompassing guided tour in the comfort of an air-conditioned Jeep. Enjoy an exhilarating drive through the desert and experience spectacular landscapes on a quad bike ride. Visit a Bedouin camp for a traditional meal and entertainment. After a safety briefing, follow your guide into the desert and feel the adrenalin rush as you tackle challenging sand dunes on a quad bike. Then, head to a traditional Bedouin camp as the brilliant sun sets. Relax on Bedouin-style seating and enjoy an aromatic shisha pipe to relax into the evening's festivities. Feast on a traditional barbecue dinner of grilled meats, fresh salads and local sweets, savoring each flavor. Watch an rapturing belly dancing performance and a tanoura dance show during and after your meal, feeling the true welcome of Middle Eastern hospitality.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle Guide Quad bike tour Quad bike Safety gear BBQ dinner (if BBQ option booked) Belly dancing show (if BBQ option booked) Tanoura show (if BBQ option booked) Shisha (if BBQ option booked) Camel ride (if BBQ option booked) Henna tattoo (if BBQ option booked) Arabic coffee and soft drinks (if BBQ option booked)
- If you are staying at Al Maha Resort, Bab Al Shams, Jebel Ali Resorts, Expo Village Hotels, Al Maktoum Area Hotels, Jebel Ali Palm Hotels, or Dubai Parks hotels, you must choose the private transfer option Pickup is not available from the Hatta area Some basic driving knowledge is necessary This tour is subject to weather conditions All participants must sign an indemnity form before the tour There will be no entertainment shows and alcohol served during the Holy Islamic month of Ramadan In the open desert, for the safety of guests and vehicles, a minimum of 5 groups is required on tours; as per the Dubai tourism authority This tour has multiple options, options with dinner and options without dinner. Choose carefully before booking