My Guide Website?
Dubai: Fountain Show and Burj Lake Ride by Traditional Boat6201 Reviews
See the lights of Dubai Mall Fountain Show on a cruise by traditional "abra" water taxi. Climb aboard the wooden boat on Burj Lake. Admire monuments such as the Burj Khalifa before you enjoy grandstand views of the illuminations.
- Cruise Burj Lake by traditional 'abra' water taxi
- Marvel at the illuminations of the Dubai Mall Fountain Show
- Enjoy a breathtaking spectacle of 6,000 lights and 22,000 gallons of airborne water
- Have front row seats to the best show in town with the Dubai Fountain Lake Ride to see the world’s largest performing fountain
- Be captivated as the fountain performs to a range of different songs from classical to contemporary Arabic and world music
DescriptionMarvel at the illuminations of Dubai Mall Fountain Show on a 30-minute cruise by 'abra' water taxi. A captivating water, music and light spectacle in Downtown Dubai, the Dubai Fountain is the world’s tallest performing fountain. At over 900 feet in length (274 meters), the Dubai Fountain is situated on the 30-acre (120,000 m2) Burj Lake and performs to a selection of different melodies. Climb aboard the traditional wooden boat on Burj Lake, and cruise past some of the city's most iconic monuments, such as the Burj Khalifa, Souk Al Bahar, and Palace. Admire the city's stunning skyline from the water, before you take your position for a grandstand view of the illuminations. With only 6 people per boat, you are able to admire the visual spectrum of over 1,000 water expressions from an exclusive and intimate perspective. Watch in awe as the fountains light up during a visual spectacle that features 6,000 lights, 25 colored projectors, and 22,000 gallons (83,000 liters) of airborne water! See a stunning choreography of light and water synced to classical, Arabic, and world music that will leave you breathless.
Includes30-minute boat ride by traditional water taxi
- Your booking will be confirmed up to three months before your visit
- The boats can accommodate up to 8 people per boat
- The boats depart 15 minutes prior to each fountain show Dubai Fountain schedule: Daily except Friday: 1:00 PM and 1:30 PM Friday: 1:30 PM and 2:00 PM Evening Shows Daily: 6:00 PM to 11:00 PM (Every 30 minutes)