My Guide Website?
Dubai: Half-Day Street Food Tour7 Reviews
Get an insight into the intricacies and traditional food culture, as you experience a walk through the maze of bustling streets that makes up the old quarter of Dubai city.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Dubai:If youʻre booking your trip to Dubai last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- See the sights illuminated at night
- Walk into the tiny roads and soak up the local atmosphere
- Eat with your hands like a Bedouin
DescriptionStart your street food tour with a short visit to the Indian temple along the perimeter of the spice and gold markets where dozens of street restaurants and shops sell a staggering variety of produce, from local exotic clothing, fruits, vegetables and spices. Sample tasty Indian fried Samboussa, Melbouri, and Velbouri from a vegetarian street food cart. Cross the glittering Dubai creek with the very famous Abras until you reach the spice market, where different aromas are in the surroundings. Take a walk through the fish, fruits, and vegetable markets and tempt your taste buds with the famed Dubai dates in the atmospheric heart of the old quarter. Try Lebanese cuisine on your next stop. Sit down with Dubai locals and sample various meat, vegetable, homs, tabouleh, and fattouch, flame-grilled over hot coals for extra flavor. Finally, experience the Dubai typical dish as you venture down a small alley to join in one of the traditional restaurants. Sit like the locals and use your hands, a great way to crack into the local scene.
IncludesBottled water Food tasting while walking 3-course dinner in three different locations Professional licensed guide Hotel pickup and drop-off
- A small amount of walking is involved
- Please inform your guide about any food allergies you have
- For last minute bookings the tour will be available in English language only..
- During the month of July and August , the tour will be available in English language only.