Dubai Half-Day Tour: The City in Motion8 Reviews
Capture Dubai in constant motion on a 4-hour city tour that combines tradition with the modern, and see the highlights of the city, such as the Burj Al-Arab, Jumeirah Mosque, Al Fahidi Fort and Dubai Creek. Cross the creek in a traditional water taxi.
- Explore the old and the new in Dubai city
- Admire Dubai's 1st 7-star hotel at the Burj Al Arab
- Go to the 19th-century Jumeirah Mosque
- Cross Dubai Creek by water taxi
- Soak up the aromas of the spice souk
- Visit the oldest building in Dubai at the Al Fahidi Fort
DescriptionExplore the traditions and modern life of Dubai on a half-day city tour that takes in all the main sites of the contemporary metropolis, and traces back to its past as a small outpost on the Persian Gulf. Following a pick-up from your hotel, transfer to the Palm Jumeirah, stopping outside Atlantis The Palm to take photos of the 1st resort to be built on the reclaimed land of the island. Next, admire the billowing sails structure of the Burj Al Arab, Dubai’s 1st 7-star hotel. Continue to the Jumeirah Mosque, said to be the most photographed mosque in the city. Go to the 18th-century Al Fahidi Fort, location for Dubai Museum and the oldest existing building in the city. Watch the world go by at Dubai Creek, where you can take photos of the many boats before boarding a traditional abra (water taxi) to cross the creek. Finally, soak up the sounds and scents of the gold and spice souks to experience the hustle and bustle of everyday life in the cosmopolitan city.
IncludesPickup and drop-off to Dubai hotels Complimentary water Lunch or dinner
- Please note that pick-up time is between 8:00 AM and 9:00 AM
- Please reconfirm your booking 1 day in advance of your tour date
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability