My Guide Website?
Dubai: Helicopter Flight Over The Palm Jumeirah285 Reviews
Fly over The Palm Jumeirah on a 17-minute helicopter flight from Dubai Helipad. Marvel at legendary developments, such as The Atlantis Hotel, along with the natural beauty of the Khor Wildlife Sanctuary.
- Enjoy a 17-minute helicopter flight above some of Dubai's most famous buildings
- See the Burj Khalifa up-close in the air
- Fly over The Palm Jumeirah, and marvel at the luxury developments below
- Get a bird's eye view of the wetland sanctuary of Ras al Khor
- Marvel at the 1-mile long grandstand of the Meydan Racecourse
DescriptionMake your stay in Dubai more memorable with a 17-minute helicopter flight over The Palm Jumeirah, and enjoy breathtaking views of the city's sights. Climb aboard your helicopter at the Dubai Police Academy, and look down on the scenic beauty of the Burj Al Arab, built in the form of the sail of a sailing ship, and the only 7-star hotel in the world. Look down on the luxury developments of The Palm Jumeirah, part of the Palm Island project and home to the iconic Atlantis Hotel. Get a closer view of the Burj Khalifa and the city's Business Bay District. Enjoy panoramic views of some of Dubai's record-breaking structures, such as the world's tallest hotel (JW Marriot), Emirates Towers, and Dubai Mall (the largest shopping mall in the world). Return to Mother Earth with memories to last a lifetime.
Includes17-minute narrated helicopter flight Complimentary water on arrival
- Please provide a contact cell (mobile) phone number so that the activity provider can inform you of any cancellations
- Please arrive to HeliDubai at the time selected
- Please allow around 2 hours from arrival for your full experience Due to safety reasons, only passengers that are at least 2 years old and above are allowed to fly For the additional add-on return transfer service, please note that this service is not available on locations such as Jebel Ali Hotels and Dubai Maktoum Aiport