My Guide Website?
Dubai: Hot Air Balloon Ride Over the Desert31 Reviews
Enjoy the sunrise from 4000 feet above the ground in a hot air balloon after a morning drive across the Dubai desert
- Enjoy spectacular views of the Dubai Desert Conservation Reserve from a hot air balloon
- Experience the sunrise from 4000 feet above the ground
- See the wildlife and float over the dunes
- Enjoy the in flight falcon show
DescriptionYour hot-air balloon ride begins early in the morning, when you’ll be picked up from the hotel. Relax and enjoy the scenic drive to the Margham desert. Stop and have a warm cup of coffee or tea once you arrive. Drive through the Dubai desert to your take-off location. Snap some pictures as the balloon inflates in the desert. Float above the Arabian desert and witness the sunrise from 4000 feet above the ground. Fly with falcon and experience breathtaking views of the Dubai Desert Conservation Reserve and try to spot some native wildlife. Once you’ve landed, you'll be dropped off back at your hotel where your tour will end.
IncludesPick up and drop-off from any hotel/ residence/ location within Dubai city 45-60 minutes balloon ride depending on weather condition Tea/coffee at the take-off location In flight Falcon show Flying experience certificate (E Certificate)
- Please be at your pickup location 5 minutes prior to the specified pickup time Pickup and drop-off from any hotel within central Dubai (does not include Jabel Ali and Bab Al Shams) The balloon ride has 16-24 passengers Car transfers occur in groups unless a private transfer is requested Please make sure to pay careful attention to the pilot's instructions When travelling with children, please ensure they remain under parental supervision at all times Please wear suitable clothes (e.g. warm clothes during winter) as bags are not permitted on board the balloon It's mandatory for all the passengers to submit a copy of their government issued ID All passengers must sign a self-declaration/indemnity form before takeoff The flight duration is 40-70-minutes balloon ride depending on weather and ATC permission