My Guide Website?
Dubai: Lost Chambers Aquarium, Palm Monorail Ticket, & eSIM56 Reviews
Experience a captivating monorail journey in Dubai with a one-way ticket for the Palm Monorail. Get off at the Lost Chambers Aquarium and check out over 250 species of sea creatures inside.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Dubai:If youʻre booking your trip to Dubai last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Ride a monorail above the Palm Jumeirah and enjoy a breathtaking view of Dubai
- Enter the glass tunnels of the Lost Chambers Aquarium and see amazing sea life
- Interact with sea creatures and animal experts and see over 20 marine exhibits
- Convenient Pickup: Collect your eSIM/SIM at the airport or city-wide locations
- Note: Your e-tickets will be delivered via a separate email
DescriptionTake in an amazing view of Dubai aboard the Palm Monorail. Get off at the Lost Chambers Aquarium and step into the underwater world. See a collection of 65,000 different marine creatures, with over 250 species. Stare through a wide glass pane at the lagoon to get the best view of the aquarium. Begin your adventure with a scenic ride on the Palm Monorail. Take in the scenery of Dubai along the way. Then, arrive at the Lost Chambers Aquarium and start exploring the exhibits. See the vibrant display of marine life, with 65,000 animals, over 250 species, and 21 different exhibits. Marvel at the largest open-air aquarium in the MENA region, and gaze through the huge viewing pane at the lagoon to see the underwater world. After your visit to the aquarium, get back on the monorail if you wish, or make your own way back to your hotel. You can even explore the rest of the city.
IncludesLost Chambers Aquarium Entry Ticket One-way Palm Monorail Ticket to the Lost Chambers Aquarium Display of 65,000 marine creatures Feel distinct aquatic animals at the Touch Tank Free 1 GB Data eSIM
- Please note that mobile vouchers are not accepted on Palm Monorail
- You are required to carry a hard copy of the ticket at the time of your boarding the train. It needs to be presented at the counter
- A photo ID will be required at the boarding point for identification.
- This ticket is valid for the Palm Monorail only
- A one-way ticket is valid for either side
- The Palm Monorail is open every day from 9:00 AM - 10:00 PM
- The Lost Chambers is open every day from 10:00 AM - 9:00 PM
- Free eSIM includes 1GB of data valid for 24hrs and can be recharged.
- Collect your eSIM by visiting an Etisalat shop in the arrival area at DXB Airport outside customs exit, or any Etisalat store across the city.
- Present original passport and travel visa (if required) for SIM card redemption and only one SIM card can be issued per passport
- SIM cards can only be issued to travelers aged 18 and above.
- Receive a separate email with your actual SIM card collection voucher.