My Guide Website?
Dubai: Miracle Garden and Global Village Entry with Transfer78 Reviews
See more than 45 million flowers in Dubai’s Miracle Garden on an 8-hour trip that also includes time to shop at the Global Village. Marvel at the eye catching colors of the world’s largest natural flower garden, including the beautiful butterfly garden.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Dubai:If youʻre booking your trip to Dubai last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Discover the world's largest flower garden at Dubai's Miracle Garden
- Wander the butterfly garden to see butterflies in the flowers
- Shop for goods from around the world at Global Village
- Sample food from Italy, China, Lebanon, and more
- See the huge Flower Watch, which changes with the season
DescriptionDiscover more than 45 million blooming flowers in stunning designs, awesome shapes, and eye catching colors at Dubai’s groundbreaking Miracle Garden, an extravagant outdoor recreational destination that even in its first phase provides state-of-the-art facilities to visitors, including a prayer room, carts for disabled visitors, and commercial kiosks. See the world’s longest wall of flowers, and wander the 3D butterfly garden to see lovely butterflies both in the garden and museum. Admire sculptures of UAE landmarks made entirely from flowers, and savor the powerful aromas of medicinal plants from more than 200 countries. You are invited to touch and smell the plants, and can even make your own cup of tea fresh from the garden. Marvel at the huge flower clock made out of real plants and flowers, with a changeable design depending on the season. The souvenir shop is the ideal place to pick up a gift for your friends back home, including a variety of butterfly-related merchandise, while a children’s play area is the perfect spot to keep the kids entertained with games specifically designed to provide physical activities. A small stage also presents occassional magic and illusion shows. Then, go to Global Village, which now has a permanent home on Emirates Road at Exit 37. Held annually, from October through March, Global Village presents an extravaganza of shopping and entertainment in an open-air theme park. Sample food from around the world, and shop for goods from China, Italy, Iran, Morocco, Malaysia and many more at the exciting country-themed pavillions.
IncludesReturn transfers from any hotel within Dubai city limits (or other cities on request) Entry ticket to the Miracle Garden and Global Village 2 bottles of water (500ml) per person 4 hours to shop in the Global Village
- For guests staying in Jebel Ali, Abu Dhabi, Ras Al Khaimah, or any other Emirates, hotel transfers are available but incur additional charges • Facilities at the site include male and female mosques, carts for the handicapped, and free rides on garden trains and tricycles • Global Village is Dubai’s most exciting cultural destination, offering a vast selection of multicultural entertainment and retail options