My Guide Website?
Dubai: Morning Camel Safari & Breakfast at Al Marmoom Oasis80 Reviews
Embark on a Dubai tour to Al Marmoom, UAE's largest unfenced desert reserve. Take in the desert scenery on a camel caravan, enjoy breakfast at a Bedouin village, and see how Arabic coffee is made.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Dubai:If youʻre booking your trip to Dubai last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Visit a traditional Bedouin village and taste an authentic Bedouin breakfast
- Admire natural landscapes in the Al Marmoom Desert Reserve while riding a camel
- Discover how locals make coffee with an Arabic coffee-making session
- Have your picture taken with a magnificent falcon while wearing Arabic attire
- Look for desert wildlife like lizards, birds, and the Arabian oryx antelope
DescriptionTravel to the Al Marmoom Conservation Reserve to take part in a camel safari on this tour from Dubai. Experience what life is like in a traditional Bedouin village and have a delicious breakfast. Get your picture taken with a falcon. Be picked up from your accommodation in Dubai. Relax and take in the scenery on a 50-minute ride to Al Marmoom. Enjoy a traditional Emirati welcome of gahwa (Arabic coffee) and delectable local sweets. Meet your camel and head out into the Al Marmoom desert. Travel by camel through the largest unfenced desert reserve in the UAE. Keep an eye out for the wildlife like birds and the Arabian oryx antelope. Hear about the Bedouin way of life from your guide. Arrive at a Bedouin village which was built from natural and sustainable materials. View Bedouin tents, a restored well, cooking stations, and farm animals. Watch a live Arabic coffee making session. Savor a fresh cup of coffee as you listen to Bedouin stories. Dress up in Arabian clothing and take some photos with a majestic falcon. After your photo session, try a traditional Emirati breakfast. Admire the beauty of the desert landscape while experiencing new flavors. Return to your accommodation in Dubai.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off Bedouin breakfast Camel caravan rides Animal spotting Coffee and sweets Try on Arabian clothing (Kandura for men and Abaya for women) Photos with a falcon
- Children below 5 years can join this tour, but they are not permitted to ride the camel Children can stay with an adult at the village during the camel ride or follow behind the camel caravan Due to heavy traffic in the Rove Marina and Wyndham Dubai Marina areas at the time of pick-up, it is requested that you come to the Stella Di Mare Hotel for an easy pickup If anyone in your group has any physical disabilities, then you can get in touch with the tour provider to customize a private tour