Dubai: Old Town, Dubai Creek, Souks, and Street Food Tour640 Reviews
Explore Old Dubai on a walking tour and cruise Dubai Creek on a traditional Abra boat. Visit the gold and spice souks, and taste local street food.
- Learn about Arabia, history, culture and get all your questions answered
- Discover the old-world charms of Dubai before the oil rush in the Grand Souk
- Cruise Dubai creek by traditional 'abra' to soak up the aromas of the spice souk
- Feast your eyes on gold and jewelry in Dubai’s biggest and oldest Gold souk
- Savor traditional street food snacks and sip on local tea
DescriptionYour tour begins with a visit to the historical quarter of Al Fahidi (Bastakiya). There you will have several stops where your guide will tell you about the history of Dubai and the UAE, its culture, life in Dubai, and about the religion and the beliefs of the area. Afterwards, visit the most famous art gallery in the Emirates, where you'll see Dubai in the past and the present through the eyes of the a wide range of talented artists. While you're at it, sample ice cream made from camel milk. Then continue to the coin museum, where you will see the ancient coins of Arabia and Dubai. You can also admire fantastic views across Bastakiya from the roof! Stop in front of a mosque and learn more about Islam. Shopping time starts after in the local markets (souks). Before your visit, get tips from your guide about prices and tricks of bargaining with the local merchants. Then its time to take a walk through the old souk, known for clothing, textiles, souvenirs and Kashmir scarves at the best prices. Follow this with a boat ride to the Spice Souk and Gold Souk, where your guide will explain the different products and you can even try them too!
IncludesEntrance fees Local guide Abra boat ride Tea Arabic coffee (by request) Street food Bottled water Hotel pickup and drop-off Gratuities are not included, but it is recommend to tip the guide at the end of the tour
- As part of ongoing COVID-19 virus preventative measures, the activity will now be a small-group experience
- Museums may be closed for maintenance or due to holidays
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability