Dubai Old Town Tour with Lunch at the Burj Al Arab3 Reviews
Travel back in time on a tour of Dubai’s Old Town. Stop for lunch at the iconic Burj Al Arab. Explore the streets of Al Bastakiya, go to the spice and gold souks, marvel at the façade of Jumeirah Mosque, as well as the traditional boats of Dubai Creek.
- Discover the older parts of Dubai at Bastakiya and Al Fahidi Fort
- Cross to the spice and gold souks by traditional water taxi
- Enjoy fine dining at the Burj Al Arab (Al Iwan Restaurant)
- See the wind tower houses built by wealthy merchants at the turn of the 19th century
- Stop to take photos of Jumeirah Mosque
DescriptionGet a different view of Dubai on a 7-hour tour of some of its oldest sights, stopping for lunch at the groundbreaking Burj Al Arab hotel on the waterfront. Following a pick-up from your hotel, explore Dubai’s rich mix of the new and the old in areas such as Dubai Creek. See the old wind towered houses built by wealthy merchants at the end of the 19th century in Bastakiya. Stop at the 180-year-old Fort Al Fahidi, now home to Dubai Museum, which records the city's past and all its developing stages. Continue by abra (traditional water taxi) to the Spice Market and Gold and Spice Souk. En route to the world’s most luxurious hotel, stop for a photo shoot next to Jumeirah Mosque. Upon arrival at the Burj Al Arab, experience one of the most delicious cuisines in a magical atmosphere.
IncludesHotel pick-up and drop off Transportation by air-conditioned coach During the Holy Month of Ramadan, afternoon tea will be served in Junsui Restaurant Guide Entrance fees Bottled water Lunch Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase) Gratuities (optional)
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Child rates apply only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- Please note the dress code: smart-casual (no shorts, jeans, flip flops or sneakers)
- Tour can be provided on Saturdays with English and German Guide only.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCHECK AVAILABILITY