My Guide Website?
Dubai: Premium Red Dunes, Al Khayma Camp & 3-Cuisine Dinner22983 Reviews
Set out for an exciting desert safari across the red sand dunes of Dubai. Enjoy an Emirati, Moroccan, and Arabian dinner, stargazing, and indulge in entertainment activities at the Al Khayma Camp.
- Experience the desert in an adventurous way by dune bashing, and sandboarding
- Savor an Emirati, Moroccan, and Arabian cuisine dinner followed by a BBQ
- Enjoy a camel ride and witness a live Arabic coffee-making session at the camp
- Spot stars and constellations on a stargazing session with a high-power telescope
- Indulge in the cultural activities with live entertainment at the Al Khayma Camp
DescriptionDiscover Dubai on a day-long journey across the Dubai Desert. Enjoy thrilling activities like dune-bashing and sandboarding, and take the chance to relax at a camp with traditional snacks and activities like henna and shisha. Finally, enjoy the sunset through a powerful telescope. After being picked up by your Safari Captain, make the first stop of your journey to stretch your legs and relax, or take the optional quad bike ride. Also, if you choose the option, ascend the steepest slopes of the desert and descend them on a dune-bashing ride. For an extra kick of adrenaline, try out sandboarding. The Al Khayma premium camp will be all set to welcome you with Arabic coffee, sweets, and dates once you finish the desert safari. Say hello to the camp’s resident camels and, if you like, hop on the camel for a 10-minute ride across the dunes. Enjoy one of the activities conducted by the camp, such as henna painting, Arabic coffee and tea, camel feeding, and even a shisha station. Tuck into a dinner buffet with activities, Emirati, Moroccan, and Arabian dishes, followed by a live BBQ during sunset. Feast your eyes on the Bedouin entertainment live show and finish your dinner on a sweet note by relishing various local desserts. The camp’s ambiance will change as the sun goes down, allowing you to take in the peaceful desert night. Spot the stars in the desert sky through a high-power telescope on a fascinating stargazing session before calling it a day. Get dropped off at your hotel after a beautiful day of adventure and entertainment.
IncludesLicensed desert safari guide Air-conditioned 4WD vehicle Al Khayma deluxe camp Camel ride Camel feeding Arabic coffee and tea Local dessert Traditional Emirati, Moroccan, and Arabian meal catered by Al Khayma Heritage Restaurant Michelin Bib Gourmand 2022 Stunning sunset views Traditional camp activities Henna Bedouin and Arabian entertainment with fire show Shisha Stargazing session High-power telescope Pick-up and drop-off transfer Natural trees and fountains Table service during dinner (optional)
- The 4-wheel drive vehicles are fully insured and well-equipped with all necessary safety features The tour duration includes the pickup and drop-off service Vegetarian options are available During the month of Ramadan, only the Tanoura dance and fire show will be available It is recommended that you do not eat 2-3 hours before the safari trip to avoid sickness during the dune bashing It is recommended you have international travel insurance Quad biking is a self-driving activity to be taken at your own risk and is not covered by the activity provider's insurance