My Guide Website?
Dubai Private Night Safari & Astronomy16 Reviews
Explore the Dubai desert at night in search of nocturnal animals, using night vision binoculars. Then, relax at the desert camp of local royalty, and see a desert sky filled with stars as you snack on complimentary treats and Arabic coffee.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Dubai:If youʻre booking your trip to Dubai last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Explore the Dubai desert at night
- Escape the heat of the day and swap the noise of Dubai city for the peace of the desert
- Enjoy a scenic tour by vintage Land Rover
- Visit a desert camp and relax under a canopy of stars
- Explore the wildlife of the night with night vision binoculars
DescriptionExplore the Dubai desert after the sun has set and the temperture has cooled. Watch the desert come alive with nocturnal animals, and gaze at a sky filled with stars. You will travel to the desert by vintage 1950s Land Rover. Then, using high-tech night-vision binoculars, explore the extraordinary desertscape after dark. Even day time animals can emerge from their hideouts to drink, forage, and frolic after the heat of the day. Experience the quiet desert atmosphere and fresh desert air, in sharp contrast to the bright lights, intense heat, and loud noise of Dubai city center. After your nature safari, relax at an open-air camp belonging to a local royal family. Enjoy the cool desert air under a blanket of stars, as a three-course dinner and drinks are served. You will also get the chance to try an aromatic shisha pipe for a truly authentic Arabic experience.
IncludesPick up from Dubai Hotels between 5:00 PM and 6:30 PM Night drive through Dubai Desert Conservation Reserve in a vintage Land Rover Walk through the dunes by torchlight on a hunt for scorpions and other desert creepy crawlies A 3-course dinner at an exclusive camp inside the desert retreat of the local Royal family Dinner includes lentil soup, fattoush salad. Choose between Australian Angus steak, vegetarian moussaka or grilled chicken Astronomy session with professional telescope Highly trained conservation guide with extensive knowledge of ecotourism, cultural heritage, history and natural environment of the UAE
- Hotel pick up from urban Dubai area, in an air-conditioned vehicle (shared)
- Due to health concerns, the wildlife drive is not recommended for pregnant guests within their third trimester
- Long pants and closed shoes are highly recommended, and warm clothing during the as the temperature drops after sunset
- Bathrooms facilities are available throughout the tour
- A portion of your desert safari fee is contributed towards local conservation
- This is on a private car basis, however you might meet other guests at the camp during dinner and for the astronomy session