Dubai Private Tour with Monorail and Burj Khalifa9 Reviews
Enjoy a VIP introduction to Dubai on a 4-hour private tour by car and see the city’s contemporary architecture and waterfront. Ride a traditional water taxi and a modern monorail, and get optional entry to the Burj Khalifa; the world’s tallest building.
- Tour Dubai from the comfort and exclusivity of a private car
- See all the city's dazzling skyscrapers, including the iconic Burj Al Arab
- Ride a traditional water taxi in Dubai Creek
- Take the modern monorail
- Drive past the old souks and major mosques
- Take the option to go to the top of the Burj Khalifa
DescriptionDiscover a city of contrasts on a private 4-hour sightseeing tour of Dubai’s modern sights and historic monuments. Giving you a great introduction to the city, especially if you are short of time, see some of the most popular sights and visit picturesque landmarks that combine fabulous skyscraper architecture with the rich culture of the Middle East. You will get ample time at each stop to photograph the striking buildings, such as the billowing sail-shaped Burj Al Arab and the Atlantis Hotel. Learn how the city came about and see old attractions, such as the Mosque, Al Fahidi Fort, and spice and gold souks. Stop at Dubai Creek and take a water taxi across the harbor. Drive along Jumeirah Road, passing the Dry Docks, Historical Union House, and beautiful Jumeirah Mosque. Then end at the Burj Khalifa, currently the world’s tallest building, where you will have the option to take a photo stop only, or enter to see inside and ride to the Observation Deck for breathtaking views.
IncludesDubai city tour by private car Private guide Pick up from any hotel in Dubai/Sharjah in private car 1-way water taxi 1-way monorail ticket Unlimited drinking water Meals Tips Burj Khalifa entry ticket (optional)
- For Burj Khalifa optional entrance option: Children below 6 can join this tour for free, but the Burj Khalifa ticket is chargeable (USD 46). Burj Khalifa ticket will be booked at approximately 13:00 for the morning tour and 20:00 for the afternoon tour. Burj Khalifa tickets are subject to availability and time. For sold out dates/times, the supplier can book premium entry at an additional cost of 110 USD per person. You will receive a SMS message one day before the tour starts to reconfirm your pick-up time. If this is not the case, please contact your local supplier.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability