My Guide Website?
Dubai: Red Dune Safari and Camel Ride at Al Marmoom Oasis55 Reviews
Travel to Al Marmoom Conservation Reserve on this all-inclusive tour. Ride in a 4WD, join a camel caravan, visit a Bedouin village, enjoy a traditional BBQ dinner and stargaze with a telescope.
- Explore UAE's largest unfenced desert reserve, Al Marmoom
- Take part in adventurous dune bashing and sandboarding sessions
- Experience a traditional camel ride across the red dunes
- Enjoy various entertainment activities at the Bedouin village
- Savor the local cuisines with a tasty buffet BBQ dinner
DescriptionExplore Al Marmoom Conservation Reserve in 4WD vehicle. Join a camel caravan and experience the rich traditions of Dubai in an authentic Bedouin village. Savor a BBQ buffet while the evening entertainments take place and soak up the desert ambiance. Start your trip with a pickup in a modern, air-conditioned vehicle. After a scenic 60-minute drive, reach the desert and feel the thrill of bashing the silky dunes followed by a sandboarding session. Strap your feet onto a surfboard and slide across the desert plains observing the dunes. Afterward, move on for a camel ride admiring the mesmerizing sights of the desert landscape. Returning back to the village, be greeted with Qahwa (Arabic coffee) and sweets before indulging in an Arabic makeover and a pose with a majestic falcon. While exploring the village, participate in camp activities such as shisha smoking and henna painting. As the evening entertainment begins, be invited for a delicious buffet BBQ followed by local desserts. Relax by watching the joyful and lively Bedouin-style entertainment. As the night falls, the camp lights will be turned off, allowing you to feel the meditating dessert ambiance with a stargazing session. Hop back in the vehicle to conclude your trip with one last ride back to your hotel or selected location in Dubai.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off Transportation by air-conditioned 4WD vehicle English-speaking licensed driver Dune bashing (30-45 minutes) Sandboarding Short camel ride (can be repeated) Unlimited soft drinks Cold mineral water in the vehicle Sunset photo stop Al Marmoom Oasis visit Sweets, coffee, and dates Henna painting for ladies Falcon photos Shisha pipe (hubble bubble flavor) in the Shisha Area Shared camp Bedouin-style entertainment BBQ meal (open buffet or VIP service - select your preferred option) with vegetarian and non-vegetarian options
- Infants (below 3 years old) are not allowed in the car during the shared dune bashing
- Ladies Khaleeji dance will not be available during the month of Ramadan or any other special Islamic days as per UAE law
- It is recommended that you have international travel insurance as self-driving activities are prone to risk, leading to serious injury
- Quad biking is a self-driving activity to be taken at your own risk and the activity provider's insurance does not cover it
- The 4WD vehicles are fully insured and well equipped with the needed safety facility such as roll bars, seat belts, government tracker, GPS, GMS, first aid box, etc
- If your skin is sensitive to henna, it is advised not to do it
- Due to heavy traffic in the Rove Marina and Wyndham Dubai Marina areas at the time of pick-up, it is requested that you come to the Stella Di Mare Hotel for an easy pickup within a few minutes of walking distance.