Dubai: Red Dunes Safari, Quad Bike, Camel Ride & Sand Board1537 Reviews
Discover the mysteries of an Arabian desert on this epic safari tour from Dubai. Take a thrilling drive on the vast red dunes, have a go at camel riding and sand boarding, and enjoy the option to quad bike in the desert too.
- Drive over the red dunes of the desert surrounding Dubai
- Experience the thrill of dune bashing in the Arabian desert
- Ride across the dunes in a quad bike (optional)
- Have a go at sand boarding then enjoy a relaxing camel ride
DescriptionEscape the hustle and bustle of Dubai and experience the calm of the surrounding desert. Benefit from pickup at your hotel, and then drive out to the wilderness by 4WD vehicle. Satisfy your sense of adventure, whether traveling as a family, couple or solo. Choose from a shared or private option, and enjoy legendary Arabian hospitality. Journey to the remote desert area of Lehbab, approximately 50 kilometers from Dubai city center. Marvel at the silky red sand and towering dunes, providing picture-perfect views of the surrounding landscape. Upon arrival at Lehbab, take a short break while your driver deflates the vehicle's tires to get a better grip on the sand. Hop on a camel to get a short ride. Maybe even choose the optional quad bike experience (age restricted). Head into the desert on board your 4WD Land Cruiser and hold on to your hat as the vehicle slips and slides on a roller-coaster ride across the dunes. Go deeper inside the desert to get the best views possible and catch your breath on the highest dune. Try your hand at sand-boarding and 'surf' the sand, or just relax and take photos of the spectacular views of the sunset. After the desert adventure, get dropped off back at your hotel.
IncludesHotel pickup/ drop-off in a 4x4 vehicle Short camel rides 30-45-minute dune bashing Sandboarding Photo stop on the high red dunes desert Water Meals and snacks Quad Bikes (unless option selected)
- All vehicles are fully insured and equipped with safety features, such as roll bars, seat belts, GPS, and a first aid box
- Children are not allowed to participate on the quad bike portion of the activity
- All participants booking the quad bike option must sign an indemnity form before the activity
- Guests are recommended to take precautions when driving. Any damage, injuries sustained, or items lost during quad biking are not covered by insurance
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability