My Guide Website?
Dubai: Sightseeing Speedboat Tour28 Reviews
Embark on a sunset speedboat tour of Dubai. Admire the skyline from the sea as you glide past the Burj Al Arab, Atlantis, and the Burj Khalifa. Cruise along the Palm Jumeirah and enjoy sunset views.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Dubai:If youʻre booking your trip to Dubai last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Dubai: Luxury Canal Dinner Cruise with Optional Transfers
- Dubai: 17-Minute Helicopter Flight Over The Palm Jumeirah
- Mleiha Desert Safari with Sandboarding, Stargazing & Dinner
- Dubai: Sheikh Zayed Mosque, Fujairah and Khorfakkan Tour
- Dubai: Frame Tickets, Creek, Souks & Blue Mosque Guided Tour
- Get close up to the Burj Al Arab and Atlantis
- Cruise along Palm Jumeirah and enjoy stunning views of Burj Khalifa from the sea
- Stop for the best holidays pictures with Dubai's most famous landmarks in the background
- Dubai Sunset
DescriptionYou meet us at our marina located near the Jumeirah Beach Hotel, next to the Burj Al Arab. You are greeted by our team, and the captain and the tour guide board you in our Nemo boat, a ribcraft speed boat. Take a seat in a comfortable speedboat for a full hour of sightseeing around Dubai just before the sunset. The first stop of your tour will be to the Burj Al Arab, the leading emblem of the city. Once everyone has had the chance to get that perfect picture, the boat will cruise along Palm Jumeirah to its top where you can enjoy the stunning views of Atlantis. You will also have plenty of time to take some nice pictures at this location. On the way back to the marina you can admire Burj Khalifa and the Burj Al Arab from the sea, as you speed towards them. This is a great way to have a fun time with your friends, family, or by yourself. You will see all of the iconic places in Dubai, and will get the best holidays pictures of your trip to the Emirate.
IncludesAbundant Photo Opportunities Expert Guide for Insightful Tips on Dubai's Landmarks Complimentary Bottled Water for Refreshment
- Wear conformtable clothes
- Sun protection is advisable
- Children must be aged 5 years and over to take part in this activity