My Guide Website?
Dubai: Sunrise Desert Jeep Safari with Wildlife762 Reviews
Watch a spectacular sunrise over the dessert on this tour from Dubai. Ride in a 4WD vehicle across sand dunes, eat a delicious picnic breakfast, and visit the stunning Al Qudra Lakes.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Dubai:If youʻre booking your trip to Dubai last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Watch a spectacular sunrise in the Arabian Desert
- Enjoy a drive across the dunes in a 4WD vehicle
- Stop for photos to capture the amazing colors of the desert in the early morning
- Eat a picnic breakfast, seated in Arabian style
- See the Arabian Oryx at a feeding station
- Visit Al Qudra Lake
DescriptionDiscover the beauty of the desert on a thrilling jeep safari from Dubai. Capture pictures of the sun rising over windswept sand dunes. Look for local wildlife and visit the Al Qudra Lakes. Enjoy a delicious picnic lunch and refreshments and drinks during your tour. Start your Arabian desert safari starts with pickup from your hotel. Sit back and relax on the drive into the desert in a comfortable 4WD vehicle. Head across the dunes and get ready for a truly rare experience as the sun comes up over the horizon. Watch the desert come alive as your driver takes you on a dune drive. Enjoy a picnic breakfast seated in the traditional Arabian style. Have the opportunity discover the desert in a unique way. Look for indigenous wildlife such as the desert gazelle and Arabian oryx. Make your way to the Al Qudra Lakes part of the Al Marmoom Desert Conservation Reserve. Across the lakes at Al Qudra. Stop for a picnic or take a leisurely ride before returing to your hotel in Dubai.
IncludesPickup and drop-off from your hotel in a private vehicle Sunrise photo stop Dune drive Light refreshments (coffee, water, soft drink) Picnic breakfast Sandboarding English-speaking driver Stop at Arabian Oryx feeding station Visit to Al Qudra Lake
- The local partner reserves the right to cancel any part of the scheduled program due to government decisions, public holidays, or weather conditions
- The local partner also reserves the right to amend and/or cancel the schedule
- Children under the age of 5 can not participate in the shared tour
- Guests visiting the United Arab Emirates during the Summer months (June – September) are advised that peak daytime temperatures sometimes reach 42 – 45 degrees Celsius. Humidity levels can also exceed 90 percent during this period. It is recommended that all guests take adequate precaution, especially during off-road
- The duration of the tour itself is between 3.5 to 4-hours. But, driving time to and from your Dubai hotel may take an additional 30 minutes depending on traffic conditions and the time of day
- Departure time is between approximately 4 AM - 4:30 AM
- Spotting wildlife is not guaranteed