My Guide Website?
Dubai: Top City Attractions Photo Stop Car Tour830 Reviews
See more of Dubai in less time on a city highlights car tour. Stop to take pictures of top sights like the sail-shaped Burj Al Arab hotel, the Atlantis hotel, and the Burj Khalifa Tower.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Dubai:If youʻre booking your trip to Dubai last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Feel the thrill of looking up at Burj Khalifa, the tallest building in the world
- Admire the luxury hotels on Palm island on the way to the Atlantis Hotel
- Capture pictures of the Burj Al Arab from two breathtaking vantage points
- Combine the old and new as you pass through Dubai's modern and Old Town
- Make your way through the city in a comfortable and air-conditioned vehicle
DescriptionMake the most out of your visit to Dubai with a photography tour of the city's most iconic landmarks. Travel to Palm Island and capture shots of the Burj Al Arab. Get Instagram-worthy views of unmissable sights like the Atlantis Hotel, the Burj Khalifa Tower, the Jumeirah Mosque, and Old Dubai. Enjoy the convenience of being picked up from Dubai Airport (DXB) or your hotel. Relax as your guide takes you on a tour to explore the city's extravagant atmosphere and head downtown to the Deira district. Go to the bottom of the Burj Khalifa to snap pictures of its musical fountains. Continue towards the Palm, a man-made island shaped like a palm tree. Admire stunning panoramic views of the Burj Al Arab from the island. Pass by several luxury hotels on the way to Atlantis Hotel, where you can stop for some selfies. Head back to the Jumeirah area to see the iconic Burj Al Arab for another photo stop. Drive along Jumeirah Road and see the Jumeirah Mosque. Visit Old Dubai and see the traditional boats crossing the creek before being dropped off in the city center of Dubai.
IncludesHotel pickup Drop off at Dubai city center, Deira Multilingual audio guides Licensed English-speaking guide
- Children's tickets are discounted 30% (under 12 years of age)
- Audio guides are in Spanish, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, English, Chinese , Japanese , Russian & Korean.